Merryweather - Behold Our Bounty

Peckledon - Unflinching

Prester - Tireless

Plumm - Come Try Me

Serret - I Have No Rival

Swyft - Awake! Awake!

Westerling - Honor, not Honors

Wode - Touch Me Not

I'd probably go with Winter is Coming, Fire and Blood, and Ours is The Fury for the best words. I also like Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. I've just discovered the Karstark words, The Sun of Winter, and I like it. It's a bit of promise for that Winter that is Coming, LOL

Worst has to be: We Do Not Sow. Yeah, I know.......you do not sow, you do not do anything beneficial to society, anything useful, anything even slightly for yourselves, much less anyone else. :rolleyes:

An honorable mention for House Tollett and Edd. I'm hoping the words When All Is Darkest are official.

Of the Great Houses, I'd say that the Arryn motto "As High as Honor" is probably the worst. It doesn't really say anything much about the family, nor is it even a good pun like "Growing Strong". It doesn't work all that well in rousing speeches, either.

I don't get where all the love for "We Do Not Sow" is coming from. All it basically says is "we're a bunch of thieves."

Personally, my favorite is "Winter is Coming" because it gives the members of House Stark a useful reminder of what they ought to be doing as lords of the North. I also have a juvenile fondness for "Fire and Blood", because it just sounds cool.

Archived