What are the best/worst House Words?

Fanless Mace

Why have there not been any about House Plumm?! ''Come Try Me'', or House Mormont ''Here We Stand''' ? or House Velaryon '' The Old, The True, The Brave''.

But the best words(before they had to change it of course) were House Bolton's: '' A naked man has few secrets, a flayed man none''.( Were those ever their words? Im pretty sure they were at one point bcuz i mean come on.. Our Blades Are Sharp?)

:lol: The second one is just terrible! Its not even a ship! The first one is better but it screams "we are going to bomb you with rotten onions b*tches."

I really like House Allyrion's "No Foe Shall Pass" though that could be because it really quite reminds me of "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" like, a lot.

House Velaryon's "The Old, the True, the Brave" and Baratheon's "Ours is the Fury" are both fantastic

House Grandison's "Rouse Me Not" would be one of the worst imo and Stokeworth's "Proud to be Faithful" is pretty shocking.

also, House Oakheart's "Our Roots Go Deep" makes me cackle far too much.

I also like the motto of House Bastard

"My Whore Mother Is Best"

There is only one house of Bastards, and that is House Codd. Only on the Iron Islands could base-borns ever rise to such heights.

And their motto is basically just that. Nothing beats "Though all men do despise us".

Worst -

"Ours is the wood" - Good, should I send in some carpenters?

"Awake! Awake!" - Well this should be the motto of the house of "mothers "

"We do no sow " - Ok then stop boasting about your lovemaking skills already!

"Winter is coming" - Ok. But how weird is to say that when winter has "come" :\

"Touch me Not" - Thanks for the reminder!

"Come try me" - Well, errr Ok. Do they offer exchange if the size doesnt fit?

"Hear me roar" - Hmm. Hmm. Hmm. Is that supposed to make kids pee in their beds?

"Rouse me Not " - Am I the only one with a perverted mind?:p or is this where the condoms of westros are manufactured?

Archived