New TWOW sample chapter - coming soon [CHAPTER NAME SPOILERS]

My money is also on

Arya

The Prologue

should be named as such, and I'm pretty sure GRRM did not just stop writing

Arya

chapters after her last ADwD chapter. Sansa should still be Alayne, but 'Mercy' really could indicate

Arya is on a new mission as Faceless Girl in training.

I can't imagine any other character if GRRM still sticks to the usual way of naming. But

Catelyn

would also be a possibility. But he said he would never make a POV again. On the other hand, if winter has come, everything should be possible.

Well, it's probably not Sansa because she'll be starting a new story line so he probably won't reveal that just yet. I think it'll be another Theon chapter but fingers crossed for Arya. :)

Just as I thought and unfortunately it makes me more impatient. I would also love it if it was an Arya chapter.

I'll be the wildcard and claim:

The Hound.

Arya didn't give him the mecry he wanted, and it was key to his final named scene. Also would explain why it was written before any of the others. It's been sitting around since Feast, and didn't make the cut for Dance. Explains why David Berniof has seen it too, obviously he needs to know so he doesn't accidentally kill off the hound this season.

Although ending a cliff hanger in a sample chapter would be bizarre.

I'll be the wildcard and claim:

The Hound.

Arya didn't give him the mecry he wanted, and it was key to his final named scene. Also would explain why it was written before any of the others. It's been sitting around since Feast, and didn't make the cut for Dance. Explains by David Berniof has seen it too, obviously he needs to know so he doesn't accidentally kill off the hound this season.

Wouldn't that contradict the "no new POV's" thing?

Archived