New TWOW sample chapter - coming soon [CHAPTER NAME SPOILERS]

Thanks for sharing that tidbit tze!

If it's Arya I think Izembaro is the King of the Mummers

My bet is either on Arya or Jon, but I've long suspected that Izembaro might be mummer. Hopefully we'll find out soon if it does in fact turn out to be an Arya chapter!

If it's forum questions, "some of us"

Is the sigil of House Baratheon actually the John Deere logo?

Are Lion Lizards and Crocodiles the same thing?

Is the wall really made of Ice?

How do you make Valyrian steel?

What if Tyrion had raped said character?

Is Ghost really and Albino or does Jon bleach him?

Is Dany mad or just stressed out? Wait that's to rational never mind.

Does Stannis like nectarines and that's why he wouldn't eat peaches?

Are dragons ticklish?

Is Sirio really dead, I mean like really really dead, or just really dead?

Does Jon wear boxers or briefs?

Which characters are gay or bi?

Did Tyrion really eat a Dornish girl? The whole thing or just a nibble? What did she taste like?

What was Drogo's favorite flavor of Ice cream? Do they even have ice cream? If they did what was it?

If a character was a food what kind of food would they be?

Exactly how many men were on each side of such and such battle, what exactly were they armed with, what were the exact combat modifiers in play, and what was the exact battle plan and thoughts of every person on the field?

I may be way off the mark because I haven't read any of the sample TWoW chapters but I come to understand that there has been quite a few of them released already, right? I presume they don't really reveal much of the plot, or do they?

So does it mean that the book will once again have plenty of "filler chapters" that do little to further the plot?

I am not trying to be critical. I am just genuinely interested but I don't want to read the chapters before the book comes out. Can't really imagine any ASoS chapter that could have been released earlier on without majorly spoiling the plot.

My bet is either on Arya or Jon, but I've long suspected that Izembaro might be mummer. Hopefully we'll find out soon if it does in fact turn out to be an Arya chapter!

I would be thrilled for it to be an Arya chapter!!! Even if I'm wrong about the mummers thing :P I still need to know who/what/where Izembaro is!!!

To be honest, I want to read about Jon's fate in TWOW, not in some sample chapter months or years before the actual release.

Agreed. What happens/happened to Jon is too big a spoiler.

My first thought was Arya. Second thought was Brienne or Jaime. (I also thought Theon, but we've already had a Theon chapter)

I may be way off the mark because I haven't read any of the sample TWoW chapters but I come to understand that there has been quite a few of them released already, right? I presume they don't really reveal much of the plot, or do they?

Yeah, so far, of the four chapters that have been released (Theon, Arianne, Barristan, and Tyrion) none have revealed too much. I've felt like they're more setup, like, they're the chapters before shit hits the fan (except Arianne, that wasn't too action packed imo).

So does it mean that the book will once again have plenty of "filler chapters" that do little to further the plot?

They're not action packed, but they're definitely not filler chapters. Each one reveals a few key plot points.

Yeah, so far, of the four chapters that have been released (Theon, Arianne, Barristan, and Tyrion) none have revealed too much. I've felt like they're more setup, like, they're the chapters before shit hits the fan (except Arianne, that wasn't too action packed imo).

They're not action packed, but they're definitely not filler chapters. Each one reveals a few key plot points.

That sounds quite optimistic. Thanks a lot.

A question we've all been asking since 2011!? That narrows it down to, like, seventy-five.

Quick! Everyone act bored! :leaving:

LOL

~tries to lift head up from desk and acted lively and interested, instead of feeling the doom and gloom of Dolorous Edd~

"It answers a question some have been fervent to discover the answer to since 2011"

What's the controversy about Sansa's chapter?

I think the 2011 remark rules out Sansa. Her cliffhanger was published in 2005. I'm too lazy to quote someone who said it can't be Theon II because it was written before Theon I. I still think "mercy" has no relation with what a proper FM would do, so I think it rules out Arya.

I'm betting on Brienne.

Archived