[TWOW Spoilers] NEW Chapter Discussion - "Mercy"

TeamMartell

I knew it was Arya as soon as I read blood, dreams, and wolves, and I'm guessing, the comments on this thread mean I am right. I'm too psyched to read. I know I'll be interrupted with RL soon.

See, George is evil, evuller than Hannibal Lecter, it is known.

Still, I am happy, happy, happy. And, I'm going to try and calm down and read before life gets in the way.

So Arya's committing unsanctioned hits again, and is apparently ditching her training assignment after the show. I wonder if this means she's abandoning the Faceless Men...

Yes- it seems like she's no closer to becoming No One than she was in the House of Black and White. She's better at disguising herself, but she's still got wolf dreams, Needle, and her kill list and she doesn't seem like she's willing to let them go.

The question is, if she's truly bailing on the FM, what is their reaction going to be?

Yes- it seems like she's no closer to becoming No One than she was in the House of Black and White. She's better at disguising herself, but she's still got wolf dreams, Needle, and her kill list and she doesn't seem like she's willing to let them go.

The question is, if she's truly bailing on the FM, what is their reaction going to be?

A terribly tragic FM killing of Arya right before the end of the series. But it will be done by noone. Truly.

Awesome, awesome chapter, very well written, very exciting!

- Forel = certainly a link with Syrio.

- the Black Pearl = doesn't have the valyrian look, therefore killing one of the theories I've read recently.

- Cersei may be back to power?

- Izembaro was indeed the King of the Mummers

- and the fact Arya has to shave her head because wigs fit best made me think of Varys and of his possible connexion with the FM as well

- Also, Arya seems to change identity once she has given the gift to someone... Although apparently she is able to give the gift to the person she wants?

Super exciting chapter!

A terribly tragic FM killing of Arya right before the end of the series. But it will be done by noone. Truly.

"You’ll be sewing all through winter. When the spring thaw comes, they will find your body with a needle still locked tight between your frozen fingers.”

:dunce:

If Raff has joined Harys Swyft that implies Desmond Grell and Robin Ryger have reached Maidenpool and are on the way to the wall... Wonder what they'll find at Eastwatch...

If I understand the end of the chapter right, does she leave the FM?

Archived