The blue flame with the ravens at the end of 3x08

TimeforTravel

Hello!

While rewatching Game of Thrones season 3 I noticed something peculiar at the end of the episode "Second Sons" and I can't find anything on the web about it. But when Sam runs away with Gilly they are being followed by a pack of ravens and at the far end a blue flame is burning. It burns all the time and it's visible for like five seconds. Any theories on what it is?

Some pictures:

Ah well, I'm not allowed to post images. Look it up for yourself then. A bright blue flame, as blue as wight's eyes burns in between the trees in the last shot of Gilly, Sam and the ravens.

Hello!

While rewatching Game of Thrones season 3 I noticed something peculiar at the end of the episode "Second Sons" and I can't find anything on the web about it. But when Sam runs away with Gilly they are being followed by a pack of ravens and at the far end a blue flame is burning. It burns all the time and it's visible for like five seconds. Any theories on what it is?

Some pictures:

Ah well, I'm not allowed to post images. Look it up for yourself then. A bright blue flame, as blue as wight's eyes burns in between the trees in the last shot of Gilly, Sam and the ravens.

You can load your photos into Photobucket.com. Then, open the photo there, click 'copy' the 'direct link' and post the link here.

You can load your photos into Photobucket.com. Then, open the photo there, click 'copy' the 'direct link' and post the link here.

Ah, I also couldn't post links but apparently it's a IE problem.

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag36/Oceanic816/12_zps9f17312d.jpg

Two different frames of the light/flame. I'm not sure if it moves or if it's just the ravens that fly before it but I'm pretty sure it does move when you watch it in animation.

I don't think it's meant to be anything really. In the 1080p resolution shot, it still only looks like a blue spot. It doesn't look like it's on purpose, or a flame for that matter.

edit: It's not moving either, watched it a couple of times to check. Oh well, I did wish you were on to something though. It would've been a good speculative discussion.

Archived