Small Questions v 10027

Stubby

Sorry if this question has been answered somewhere but, I have read the books and lately I've been wondering...Who was Ned Stark mother?? Why there is no information about her? Is it important or not? Or maybe they said something about her in the books and I missed it.

You might enjoy a read http://branvras.free.fr/HuisClos/Queen.html for facts and some crackpot, part 7 which is halfway down the page is titled 7. Lyanna's Mother and the Flints

Is it possible Stannis could team up with Sansa?

I ask this question cause consider this:

If Sansa goes with Petyr's plan to marry her to Harrold Hardying, she'll have control of the Vale. Then she announces her true identity, making her the true Lady of the North.

Most of the northern men are currently and reluctantly sided with the Boltons, cause they think Ramsay is married to Arya, who was considered the Lady of the North. Once they find out about Sansa, they'll most likely side with her and the Vale and kill the Boltons, assuming Sansa knows about Roose's betrayal to Robb then orders their deaths.

Stannis is trying to win over the entire north (except for the Boltons, who he plans to take down). If he finds out about Sansa, and sees the northern men take her side, he'll need to try and team with her.

If Sansa goes with Petyr's plan to marry her to Harrold Hardying, she'll have control of the Vale. Then she announces her true identity, making her the true Lady of the North.

Next she will be beheaded as a marriage swindler (she is still married to Tyrion Lannister) and more important a kingslayer. Won't work.

Is it possible Stannis could team up with Sansa?

I ask this question cause consider this:

Most of the northern men are currently and reluctantly sided with the Boltons, cause they think Ramsay is married to Arya, who was considered the Lady of the North. Once they find out about Sansa, they'll most likely side with her and the Vale and kill the Boltons, assuming Sansa knows about Roose's betrayal to Robb then orders their deaths.

Stannis is trying to win over the entire north (except for the Boltons, who he plans to take down). If he finds out about Sansa, and sees the northern men take her side, he'll need to try and team with her.

I think that once Jeyne reaches Stannis, while still claiming to be Arya, the northmen might already start to abandon Roose. Roose and Ramsay won't be holding Arya anymore, and thus find themselves surrounded by northmen who all potentially want to cut their throats.

That being said, once Sansa's identity is revealed, Stannis will most likely want to make her loyal to him, placing her at the head of Winterfell and the north, at which point "Arya" will be revealed to be Jeyne (if she isn't send to the Wall, that is). All Stannis wants, is to rule over all the Kingdoms. Should Sansa choose to accept him as her king, the north will most likely follow.

The thing is, Stannis is in a relatively bad position right now, caught in a winter storm, and LF is still at large in the Vale. He won't be revealing Sansa's identity until he sees the most important threats removed. It could very well be that Stannis is one of those threats.

Next she will be beheaded as a marriage swindler (she is still married to Tyrion Lannister) and more important a kingslayer. Won't work.

But Stannis is a fair and just man, right? He'll give her a trial. And she'll tell.

Also, wasn't LF planning on actually marrying her to Harry after news of Tyrion's death reached them? Until then, LF was content with a betrothal, IIRC.

But Stannis is a fair and just man, right? He'll give her a trial. And she'll tell.

Also, wasn't LF planning on actually marrying her to Harry after news of Tyrion's death reached them? Until then, LF was content with a betrothal, IIRC.

Do you think Stannis will make it to the vale in time and be in a position to tell the Lords to give Sansa a trial? Or will Sansa fly on bat wings to the battle of the ice? I feel geopolitically challenged. ;-)

Archived