Bakker XXVI: Atrocious predictions, piled

Borque

Nice one guys. Will have a listen when i get home. Being from the UK I think I may read the names slightly differently. I would be happy to be involved.

On a technical level if you need any assistance let me know because I am a techie for a job so good with most things IT.

I'd imagine Goldwaithe walks as the NG, a giant cackling whirlwind of cocaine, that causes stillbirths by trapping pregnant women into an infinite youtube/wikipedia loop that begins by trying to determine whether or not he was in Revenge of the Nerds until they become oblivious to the need for food and water.

Saw this on I Fucking Love Science's Facebook page and somehow this seemed the most appropriate place to discuss it:

Pollen is essentially "plant sperm." Therefore, this makes Hay Fever an STD. Since no one voluntarily takes in pollen, I've concluded we are all being raped by trees.

:stunned:

Happy Ent, you sick bastard... Stay away from me with your yellow-green semen.

And this is why the rest of the internet looks on this forum with disdain. If you'll excuse me I have to clean myself up, I just vomited.

Yeah there is seriously nothing funny about that kind of thing.

I was referring to the scene where Cnaiur beat him up while unveiling the sourcerer, in retrospect I see that my phrasing was.. unfortunate.

What scene are you talking about? There's only one place where cnaiur beats or even touches conphas, iirc.

It's okay, Jory. You're not the first boarder to think rape is really funny, and you won't be the last.

Am I the only one amused by the notion that the internet is looking down on the forum from its high horse, being an abuse-free area unlike this little oasis of nastiness?

"The rest of the internet" (great hyperbole there) doesn't give much of a rat's ass about westeros.org. And if it did, it certainly wouldn't be because rape is found funny here. Quite the opposite, the board's reputation, as much as it has one, is for being overly liberal and politically correct.

I was referring to the scene where Cnaiur beat him up while unveiling the sourcerer, in retrospect I see that my phrasing was.. unfortunate.

Now this is funny. :)

What scene are you talking about? There's only one place where cnaiur beats or even touches conphas, iirc.

It's okay, Jory. You're not the first boarder to think rape is really funny, and you won't be the last.

I'm pretty sure that Cnaiur first strikes Conphas when his "How many of your fathers do I bear on my arms"insult backfires on him and he realizes that he can't let Conphas get away with it.This is right before he kills the sorcerer. Conphas later meets him, intrigued for some reason by this, and Cnaiur rapes him.

"The rest of the internet" (great hyperbole there) doesn't give much of a rat's ass about westeros.org. And if it did, it certainly wouldn't be because rape is found funny here. Quite the opposite, the board's reputation, as much as it has one, is for being overly liberal and politically correct.

Right, so someone got my point :)

Nah, see castel's post, but I admittedly am a little amused by apparently being perceived as a sicko now.

Now this is funny. :)

You should maybe go look at some female authors blogs sometimes. There is a reason all the authors that post here are guys.

Archived