Characters you love or hate.

I don't know if it's just me but I have a really hard time reading some of the chapters, it's not necessarily that I don't like the characters, maybe it's I find them a little boring? So my questions is what are the characters you love reading and the ones that you don't as much.

Likes: Daenerys, Tyrion, Sansa and Jon (I read these chapters so much faster!)

Dislikes: Jaime, Samwell, Davos

I think one of the things GRRM did so good witch creating his characters is that I simply cannot name any dislikes. Of course I like reading some chapters more than others, but I find most of them really enjoyable, really when the story progresses and people get more interesting. But of course their are some characters who I like more than others...

Likes: Tyrion, Arya, Jaime, Sansa (who became interesting in SoS) and Cersei (who becomes a POV in AFFC)

Dislikes: None

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it's just me but I have a really hard time reading some of the chapters, it's not necessarily that I don't like the characters, maybe it's I find them a little boring? So my questions is what are the characters you love reading and the ones that you don't as much.

Likes: Daenerys, Tyrion, Sansa and Jon (I read these chapters so much faster!)

Dislikes: Jaime, Samwell, Davos

I agree, although I thought Jaime's chapters weren't too bad. Samwell seemed a bit simple and didn't really do much, same with Davos.

It depends on the evolution of the characters in the books. E.g. I disliked Jaime and Sansa in the first two books, but I started to like them from aSoS. It can be reversed as well. I liked Cat, but i'm not into LS. Same for Theon, but hen he's Reek, I feel pity for him.

Dislikes: Cersei (love to hate), Joffrey, Balon

Archived