Outside of her "list", who will Arya kill in Westeros?

Epyon

Obviously this assumes her story leads back to her home country, but if she really returns to Westeros, as a faceless man, albeit with complete free will/ the identity of Arya Stark, what notable non-list characters do you think she may go after?

Walder Frey seems like the most obvious person, and a faceless man might be one of the only people skilled enough to breach the Twins and kill him.

Curious to see if anyone can toss some other names out, along with some justifications as to why Arya may want them dead/kill them.

We have a winner.

:) Easy answer, I had thought to say that.

Seriously

Impossible to say, but I imagine that independant and strong as she is, Arya may as well kill the kindly man and escape at some point.

Maybe he'll know all along and ask it of her as a final step on her training.

Killing the master is like killing the father, it makes you a "man".

Next She'll be ready to kill anybody requesting it ... or no

Some Freys. Most likely Walder, She didn't add them to the list because she didn't know their names.

Also, targets given by the FM.

And probably people who try to mess her situation up, like the boy who tried to capture her and the guard who was in her way.

I doubt any other major character. Possibly Cersei or a Bolton, but that's it.

I can see her wrecking the Freys in a repeat of weasel soup, just more effective and with a giant wolf pack.

After the spoiler chapter, I really, really want Arya to kill Roose, she'll make it so chilling, telling him she was Nan and then stabbing him saying "Robb Stark sent his regards".

As for Arya killing herself, keep dreaming. :closedeyes:

Unclear at this point. I do feel that her "list" never gets completed. She doesn't do all of the list personally. Some will die by the hand of others and it gets crossed off the list inadvertently. I think the list served its purpose. In those early days it gave her something to hold on to, gave her focus, as she dealt with the horrendous events that happened to her. It was all and everything she had to keep her going.

If someone crosses her path on the list... Dead. But I think when she eventually extricates herself from the FM and starts moving in a direction, anyone tied to the events of what happened to her and her family and are not on her list, will go. There may be more not on her list as she goes along. It won't be random nor will she kill many, but I think it will be 100% that they deserved it in connection with Arya and her family. I can't throw out names; there are too many.

Bottom line: Too many that were never on her list that really contributed to the downfall of the Starks, are people she may become aware of. She will get out eventually and will receive more info. Too many characters, as a story device, act on having not enough info or spotty, bits of info that are not accurate or in pieces. Once she leaves the FM, and the catalyst event happens. By that I mean, I believe something snaps at her, something jarring connected to her old life, and she leaves the FM. (Finds out a sibling has been spotted, or something that compels her to strike out for home or towards something or someone.)

It is shown in the series that Arya tells Melissandre she will kill her and Melissandre tells her "We will meet again".

This.

Martin told the guys who make the show how all the major characters stories wrap up. That whole dialog between Mel and Arya wasn't just for the hell of it, obvious foreshadowing.

Definitely Cersei and/or Tommen.

I posted this theory a couple days ago.

The last time a Braavos Banker visited Cersei to inquire about loan repayment she all but tossed him out.

The Braavos Bank has a very real beef with the iron throne. This will end with a visit to the Faceless Men by the bank and Arya will get her next 'assignment'.

Arya with her new face and knowledge of Kings Landing/Castle and people seems an obvious choice for this theoretical task.

It is shown in the series that Arya tells Melissandre she will kill her and Melissandre tells her "We will meet again".

This.

Martin told the guys who make the show how all the major characters stories wrap up. That whole dialog between Mel and Arya wasn't just for the hell of it, obvious foreshadowing.

Agreed. SHe will also kill a number of Frey's, and I believe Varys as well.

Archived