Outside of her "list", who will Arya kill in Westeros?

Epyon

Varys of course. It will be a parallel to Sansa taking down Littlefinger :smoking:

"Beware the perfumed seneschal." Varys has a different road to take. He and Danaerys are on a crash course that will be spectacular.

Arya will have nothing to do with it.

I understand that she would kill Walder Frey but lets be honest, Rob got what he deserved. He broke his oath to marry one of Frey's daughters, got the Frey army to join his side for that oath and still broke the deal. I would have cut his throat also. Everyone talks about how wonderful Robb stark is/was but the facts are that he was a lying conniving oath breaking dirt bag.

I understand that she would kill Walder Frey but lets be honest, Rob got what he deserved. He broke his oath to marry one of Frey's daughters, got the Frey army to join his side for that oath and still broke the deal. I would have cut his throat also. Everyone talks about how wonderful Robb stark is/was but the facts are that he was a lying conniving oath breaking dirt bag.

Don't be ridiculous.

It's not ridiculous. Why is it OK for Ned to chop a mans head off for breaking his oath to stay at the wall but Robb gets no penalty for breaking his oath to Walder Frey? He led thousands of Frey men into battle with the promise that he would marry into their family after the war. What, no penalty for a member of the almighty Stark family? Gimmie a break. You break an oath you pay the price. This applies to everyone, even the Starks!!!!

It's not ridiculous. Why is it OK for Ned to chop a mans head off for breaking his oath to stay at the wall but Robb gets no penalty for breaking his oath to Walder Frey? He led thousands of Frey men into battle with the promise that he would marry into their family after the war. What, no penalty for a member of the almighty Stark family? Gimmie a break. You break an oath you pay the price. This applies to everyone, even the Starks!!!!

He paid the penality when Frey took his soldiers back and probably closed his gates to Robb. That was the penality. Then Robb thought he made another deal with Walder by marrying Edmure with one of walder's girls. Then we discover it wasnt the real price. Tywin gave walders titles, pardon, power and vengence. A better deal.

I can understand some ppl think he deserved it at some extent but my problem with Walder is that he had fun doing it. If he did it to save his family from an annihilation he predicted after Stannis's defeat and Robb lack of diplomacy I would understand it was duty. But he was happy doing it, it is as if Ned Stark had a smile on his face everytime he beheaded someone.

Archived