Sign in to follow this  
Ran

How would you rate episode 401?

How would you rate episode 401?  

704 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

Seven.

Eeeh, it's the season premier episode. Those are never really any great shakes.

Did a fine job establishing most of the major plotlines of the season, though, and that's really all you can ask.

That was so f*cking awesome. Just when I was going to quiet the show.

I loved it. Not sure about bringing the "Mercy" stuff up this early, but otherwise, it was great.

Episode was great with arts getting a little revenge and retrieving Needle.looking forward to rest of season.

So I guess now Brienne will be sent to find Aria instead of Sansa.....or will she search for her after Jeoffry's wedding

9/10

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode (and that's not just the vino talking). I will enjoy it even more when I rewatch it, and I am definitely happy to have this show back on the air. :cheers:

It was ok. A bit slow throughout most but that was pretty much expected. Curious about how they are going to frame Arya's arc this season since they moved up one of the biggest scenes. Wasn't too much of the stuff they did with Jaime due to his arriving in KL early.

Very good premiere, best since the first season. Oberyn Martell's introduction was a little over the top, but his discussion with Tyrion was excellent. I really liked Arya's scene at the end; it was definitely a better adaptation than I expected, given the Tickler's death in season two. Jon's scene was OK. Sansa+Dontos was a bit rushed, but at least they're setting up for the future. Jaime's scenes were pretty good, and I liked what little we had of Brienne. There are a couple of weak-ish points to the episode. The reforging of Ice was done with little fanfare, but the series hasn't made much of the importance of those ancestral weapons. The introduction of the Thenns felt a little clunky. Daenerys was just kind of there, and so was Tyrion, I felt, but I know not everybody can have action every episode -- things take some setting up.

I am so happy and thrilled that GoT finally continues. The translation from the book into the series was partly not as expexted, but still great. Happy I am.

8/10 - not bad, not bad at all. :D

8/10 great intro with tywin throwing the pelt into the fire also i must say those thenns are really scary