How would you rate episode 402?

Ran

How would you rate episode 402?  

640 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

I think the wedding feast and death montage was perfect. My only quibble with this episode and season so far, is the premature return of Brieanne and Jamie. I don't think it works. Also, I think in the books Sansa either knows or has suspicions about the poison.

I think the wedding feast and death montage was perfect. My only quibble with this episode and season so far, is the premature return of Brieanne and Jamie. I don't think it works. Also, I think in the books Sansa either knows or has suspicions about the poison.

This.

and where was pretty pig?

• 2 weeks later...

I gave it an eight as well. I still haven't changed my mind about it in light of other episodes. Some great stuff, but it required more than one episode to do the Purple Wedding justice, too much build-up was lost in transference from the third novel, and too much time was chewed up into the bargain by some variable non-KL scenes at the start. Also, where did all the money go which Cersei half-bankrupted the kingdom over in order to pay for the feast? The wedding in the novel was a spectacular affair.

Edited by The Killer Snark

• 10 months later...