Best lines of the episode.

Most have been mentioned already: But is anyone else wondering how Bronns goat-joke would have ended? :D

I am holding out faint hope that Joffrey will reveal the punchline sometime next week after learning it from Mace/Mace's personal guards, much like in the books.

But then I've been looking forward to Lord Oaf's debut like everyone else was anticipating Oberyn.

''What the fuck's a lommy?''

''I don't pray anymore, it's the only place where no one talks to me''

Sandor's line about eating every chicken in the room made me laugh.

I LOVED Margaery's line about Joffrey choosing the jewellery and it being a bunch of dead sparrows across her neck.

I think it's more the chemistry between them. They seem to play well on the screen together.

I just hope they don't spoil it when they eventually do separate and do some kind of tv, touchy, feely, kind of thing where they express some kind of affection for each other. I love the way the books did it with her just coldly walking away from him when they both thought he was dying

Totally agree.

My favourites were "What the fuck's a Lommy?" (absolute best :lol:). Also Jon talking about being like a wilding, I really liked that for some reason. And so much more.

Oh and every single word that Oberyn said.

No contest:

The Hound: "I understand that if any more words come pouring out your cunt mouth, I'm going to have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

The Hound was awesome in this episode.

Arya mimicking that lannister guard before killing him.

Sandor had most of the good lines in this episode. "Fuck the King." :)

"I grew up in Kings Landing."

But Tywin's scene at the beginning...He didn't say a word, but that is what I remember most vividly.

The Hound killed it this episode.

"Lots of People name Swords" - "Lots of cunts"

"You lived your life for the king, you're gonna die for some chickens" - "Someone is"

"What the f*ck is a Lommy?"

The Hound and Arya scenes were awesome. Bacon awesome.

Archived