Crack Shipping

Olligarchy

So, what... unexpected ships do you support? Personally my favourites are:

• Stannis/Cersei: It would require a far smarter man than I to make this happen, but I think that assuming the necessary changes, seeing a teenage Cersei and Stannis married would make for... interesting drama. On the one hand Stannis isn't Robert and wouldn't beat his wife, but he also isn't quite as charming or popular. I imagine the sound of teeth being grit would be enough to shatter the walls of Storm's End.
  • Tywin/Olenna: What if Joanna was never born, or Tywin never married her? Another longshot to organize, but the results would be... glorious. A quintessential power couple with nothing holding them back.
  • Oberyn/Daenarys: We know that Dany has a liking for older men with a bit of experience. This one should be relatively easy to organize assuming the Red Viper can be convinced to travel across the Narrow Sea fairly early on and marry Dany to solidify the Martell/Targaryen pact in the aftermath of the Rebellion.

So, what about you guys?

So, what... unexpected ships do you support? Personally my favourites are:

• Stannis/Cersei: It would require a far smarter man than I to make this happen, but I think that assuming the necessary changes, seeing a teenage Cersei and Stannis married would make for... interesting drama. On the one hand Stannis isn't Robert and wouldn't beat his wife, but he also isn't quite as charming or popular. I imagine the sound of teeth being grit would be enough to shatter the walls of Storm's End.

That's the best one by far. Dat complaining.

I take it up a notch: Sweet Robin being fostered by them.

Can't come up with my own pairing right now.

Would an uncle/niece marriage be legal in Westeros?

Targaryens wed brother and sister to each other for generations... and there Viper isn't Dany's uncle.

That's the best one by far. Dat complaining.

I take it up a notch: Sweet Robin being fostered by them.

Can't come up with my own pairing right now.

By the Seven you just destroyed any chance of Westeros ever getting a moments peace. :( HAPPY NOW!?

According to the Laws of Boardology, no shipping can be made without blessing of Winter's Knight... Therefore we will not do this until she comes with her armada... :)

Drat, I forgot that law! I hope that she can forgive my relapse! ;)

Margaery/Ramsay: To bind North and South.

...I'm unsure if I should be asking,"What did Margary do the deserve this?" Or "What did Ramsay do to deserve this?"

Oberyn and Euron :blushing:

The only thing that bothers me is that they can't have children.

Well they don't have to be having children for such a ship to be awesome! They could make for great drinking buddies at least! :cheers: Pretty sure a lot of children would be born from such a venture.

Tywin/Olenna would have been great, especially after seeing their scenes on the show.

Cersei would have been desperate with Stannis and would have eventually plotted his death...so no.

Oberyn/Lyanna- With her wolf-blood Lyanna would have done well in Dorne and could have become a bamf like the Sand Snakes.

...I'm unsure if I should be asking,"What did Margary do the deserve this?" Or "What did Ramsay do to deserve this?"

Well they don't have to be having children for such a ship to be awesome! They could make for great drinking buddies at least! :cheers: Pretty sure a lot of children would be born from such a venture.

It would be interesting if Margaery could manipulate him...

And yeah, but could you imagine a Euron/Oberyn mix? ;) It would be the most entertaining individual in the Seven Kingdoms.

Tyrion/Arianne - you know you want it.

Viserys/Cersei - what might have been

Stannis/Asha - almost makes sense, if you squint

Jojen/Arya - got the impression that Howland had a crush on Lyanna (plus in a different Westeros, I can totally see it happening)

Sure I could think of more, but let's quit while ahead.

Archived