(BOOK & SHOW SPOILERS) An Early Look At Episode 3

iheartseverus

I wonder how the episode will begin exactly ?

Maybe right back at the wedding, opening on Joffrey's face, Tyrion's capture, some reactions (Tyrion, Jaime, Margaery... ?)

And then cut to Sansa and Dontos runing in the streets of King's Landing and meeting with Littlefinger.

... Or opening directly with Sansa and Dontos.

I think you are right, they have to start with this.

I really look forward to the return of Edd and Grenn ! They both deserve some spotlight !

And I really wonder if Stannis will linger in Dragonstone an entirer other ep. Would be a bad idea to push the departure later, imo.

Sati, it ends with the siege of Meereen. They catapult broken collars over the walls to show that the slaves can take action by themselves, which I guess leads us to the slaves shanking masters in ep. 4.

Just where are Grey Worm (he might be there?), Daario , Barristan Selmy and Jorah ?

In the sewers?

Only Dany and Missandei are in front of the unsullied troops.

Clearly I'm late on this, but I'm guessing the scene in the premiere with Olenna and Margaery trying to choose a necklace for the wedding is probably supposed to be Olenna finding the proper one for Dontos to hand over to Sansa (under the guise of finding the right one for Margaery). Seems like a pretty huge coincidence otherwise and Olenna being the one to supply the necklace has to be the case for her to know what link to palm at the wedding. Was I just being obtuse here or is this reaching?

Clearly I'm late on this, but I'm guessing the scene in the premiere with Olenna and Margaery trying to choose a necklace for the wedding is probably supposed to be Olenna finding the proper one for Dontos to hand over to Sansa (under the guise of finding the right one for Margaery). Seems like a pretty huge coincidence otherwise and Olenna being the one to supply the necklace has to be the case for her to know what link to palm at the wedding. Was I just being obtuse here or is this reaching?

that could definitely be possible, or they were just using foreshadowing for what was to come...maybe for viewers who dont read to put the pieces together that olenna did it.

Also, Hannah Murray said in an interview that she would be in an episode centered around the Wall. She is referring to episode nine. So they'll briefly go somewhere else

Mole's Town, be put in harm's way

and then come back.

So episode 9 is the wilding siege, giants and all? I assume Stannis will show up near the end..........burning everyone in sight for being a 'heathen' or some such.......meh. All the CGI budget will be going there, like the blackwater. Fingers crossed they do it justice.

^It will be the battle from the south as well, they've merged the initial attack of Castle Black with the siege. Apparently most of the CG budget is actually being spent on episode ten according to Alex Graves and D and D in different interviews. As for your expectation about Stannis, that is doubtful. We have no reason to assume that that will differ from the books in any way.

^It will be the battle from the south as well, they've merged the initial attack of Castle Black with the siege. Apparently most of the CG budget is actually being spent on episode ten according to Alex Graves and D and D in different interviews. As for your expectation about Stannis, that is doubtful. We have no reason to assume that that will differ from the books in any way.

Interesting that they said most of the CG budget is for episode 10. I can think of a few things that would definitely fit that:

Drogon killing the child, Bloodraven and his cave

Other than those two nothing much else comes to mind that would make it significantly more CG-heavy than any other episode, let alone 9.

Archived