[Book Spoilers] EP402 Discussion

Ran

All 5 of the dwarf actors were male, so I wonder if this will change the future with Tyrion and the female.

I thought here never saw the one with the wolf's head ("Robb")'s face. And the voice sounded like it could have been a girl lowering her voice. Could be wrong though

As much as I hated Joff, I will miss Jack Gleeson. He is done acting now. He is so good I wish he would keep it up, but I totally respect his choice to leave it. He had an awesome death scene.

he was absolutely awesome as joff! but i'm sure jack is glad to be done so he can focus on his studies full time.

I thought here never saw the one with the wolf's head ("Robb")'s face. And the voice sounded like it could have been a girl lowering her voice. Could be wrong though

Possibly, although to me it looks and sounded like a man. It seems if they were going to bother putting Penny in that scene, then they would have shown her face. But hard to say for sure.

First of all, the power went out right before the start of the show. Thank GOD for HBO GO and the backup battery on my modem and wireless router!

Was that Jack Gleeson singing The Rains of Castamere during the credits???

Kinda sounded like him. That's what I thought too. Would be really cool!

The stannis scene ruined the whole episode for me.

I cant possibly think of a more effective way to demonize a character.

I actually thought they made it clear that he felt forced to do things he didn't want to do.

Also can we please talk about that awkward moment with Cersei and Brienne??

I did love the scene of Jaime threatening Loras. The ONLY good reason to have Jaime back so soon. I also liked the confrontation between Cersei and Brienne. Another good reason for Jaime to get her out of KL. I did think it strange that Brienne came up before anyone else did to congratulate the couple. I think it would have been more realistic if others had come up first.

1. I screamed out FAT WALDA when she appeared. But was there a moment between her and Ramsay? I wonder how that will play out/

2. Didn't like the chick with Ramsay--the same one who helped him cut off Theon's penis. I wanted to see Ramsay hunt the women. I wish it had been someone that Theon used to sleep with like Kyra from the books.

3. I don't mind Bronn replacing Ser Ilyn, but I teared up thinking of the actor's illness. Anyone who his status?

4. Loved the War of the Five Kings. Good change from the book, which I believe only had a couple of kings. Really happy that Loras and Margaery were upset. Finally, a reminder that Loras was genuinely in love with Renly!

5. Hated Olenna's chat with Tywin and especially her calling him by his name instead of My Lord.

6. I could not believe that Jaime would stand by while Joff humiliated Tyrion--but there was really no way around this since they brought him back early

7. Sansa's expressions were PERFECT! She has really developed well as an actress.

8. I like the Shae/Tyrion scene--makes her upcoming betrayal (hopefully) more realistic.

9. I hated Cersei's decision to give the foods to the dogs--was that in the book?

10. I liked the Bolton/Ramsay scene, but was hoping for a "don't make me rue the day I raped your mother" line. Not sure when that came in the books, but felt it could have fit it well.

11. I really liked that Jaime and Cersei were both with Joff as he died. Not sure why, but it seemed appropriate. Great death scene by Jack Gleeson. Will DEFINITELY MISS HIM.

As many times as I saw the season 4 previews, I never realized until this episode that the dragon shadow we see flying over a city, was flying over King's Landing! Bran's vision scene was immediately followed by the wedding scene, which showed the same aerial view of KL that we saw in Bran's vision.