[Book Spoilers] EP402 Discussion

Ran

The entire wedding was great. Loved the entire build-up to the final shot. Joffrey looked like a fucking zombie.

And darkside Tyrion discarding Shae. That's going to be ugly.

Wish people would cut it out with the 'whitewashing' of Tyrion bullshit. If he doesn't end up killing Shae, complain all you want, but at least wait until the damn episode airs before you start whining.

I partly agree. People complaining about the whitewashing is annoying. But speculating about if he will or won't is completely fine.

Oberyn: "We have your daughter so I can pretty say whatever the fuck I want and you can't do anything LOL. And even if you did I'd fuck all of you up anyway cause I'm the damn Viper. Cheers you old bitch!"

PS: "You aren't the Queen anymore :D"

Every time he called her the "former queen regent" I laughed.

I wasn't sure about the Cersei and Brienne scene but I guess it was okay. Brienne loves him! Jaime watching over them the entire time they're talking... is he curious or protective.. if so, of whom?

Sansa scenes in this episode gave me the feels...

Loving the Spanish tweets. "Y SANSA AYUNDADO A TYRION. AY, MIS FEELS" ("And Sansa helping Tyrion. Oh, my feels"). :D

There wasn't that moment from the books where Tyrion deliberately poured out the rest of the wine in the cup, was there?

Did Tommen even have one line?

It was sweet when he stopped laughing at the dwarfs at first when he noticed Tyrion and derped. He'll get plenty of time and he's gotten even more adorable

I just rewatched the Sansa and Olenna scene at the wedding. You can actually see the gem in Olenna's hands when she takes it off the necklace. Then you do see the empty gem holder on the necklace, all the way to the right.

My question is....was the girl Ramsay, Miranda and Reek were hunting the same blonde that was in the Theon-Miranda sex scene right before Ramsay castrated Theon?

Well Tyrion touches the cup and wine, Sansa touches the cup and the thorn in the Lions paw is sitting right next to the cup when Tyrion picks it up off the table to give to Joff. They make sure she is in the shot.

Now for a moment of silence to honor the legendary King Joffrey Baratheon first of his name, hero of the Black water, who single handedly defeated all five Kings without breaking a sweat, who exposed and Ned Stark for the treasonous bastard he was, who gave the evil Sansa a proper beating, the god king to whom the world bent the knee. His kind heart that gave Jobs to dwarves when no one else would, who fed the belligerent peasants with a firm hand and love instead of things like pretentious food, who took in a Queen who had lost her king and made her his wife, who out smarted Tyrion the stupid evil dwarf time and time again. The man the myth the modern day warrior King Joffrey Baratheon who may now rule the seven heavens as he once ruled the seven kingdoms.

Now THAT'S a spin!