[Book Spoilers] EP402 Discussion

Ran

This is something I must have missed and am curious about. Is Loras not Kingsguard on the show? I guess he must not be if he is betrothed to Cersei. Wonder why they made the change.

I think they'll get to it eventually, probably within the next episode or two so Loras can opt-out of marrying Cersei. Yeah, I'm not sure why they didn't make him ask for it in the show version when he asks Joff to marry Margery, they easily could have had him do both then. But since taking the White allowed him to avoid marriage I'm sure they'll have him do it soon. That was the only good thing I took out of the Jaime-Loras conversation from the episode, that it plants that seed in Loras' mind.

Yeah but Scabbard asked what is under the face.

That's a white walker face, as he moves in the very beginning his eye is blue. I have no idea what that is underneath him near the ice shards. It still looks like an arm and fist to me but it doesn't move at all.

Yeah but Scabbard asked what is under the face.

That's a white walker face, as he moves in the very beginning his eye is blue. I have no idea what that is underneath him near the ice shards. It still looks like an arm and fist to me but it doesn't move at all.

Oh jeez. I need to rewatch the episode. Cuz i dont even remember this bit at all har!

Anyway~

Moving on~

couple things

1. joffers died like a bitch :))))))

2. i feel so bad for theon by now. and yes. theon. i refuse to call him that other name. the shaving scene was aweful to watch. and "yes master" so sad. im curious to see what my show watcher only friends say about him.

3. whats up with shae? and whats up with bronn? is he turning on tyrion? if so, i dont like it. its one thing to not want to die for him, but openly betraying him would be much worse.