[Book Spoilers] EP402 Discussion

Ran

In case anyone needs more fingerpointing at Olenna Tyrell, as the septon says (more or less) a curse be upon anyone who would want to destroy this holy union, the camera slip slides to put QoT in center view& focussed.

https://i.imgur.com/ZFIOXVf.jpg

Ooooh I've been wondering the same thing. Tried to rewatch it but couldn't really tell who the mystery face was. If you have any idea, will you lommy know?

When I paused it the face looked like the new white walker from one of the trailers.

Btw I came to a revelation earlier. I'm sorry about this team Stannis, but if D&D now how the story ends and they're making Stannis into an even bigger prick than he is in the books I very much doubt he'll be sitting on the Iron Thonre in end.

When I paused it the face looked like the new white walker from one of the trailers.

Btw I came to a revelation earlier. I'm sorry about this team Stannis, but if D&D now how the story ends and they're making Stannis into an even bigger prick than he is in the books I very much doubt he'll be sitting on the Iron Thonre in end.

I don't know many Stannis fans who expect him to be sitting on the Iron Throne at the end of the story.

What do most of them think? He'll die up North?

Generally they hope he'll get to make some contribution to the fight against the Others, and die (or else, defeat the Boltons, etc.). Liking a character and believing he'd be the best choice for the throne isn't the same thing as believing he's actually going to win. If anything, for a lot of people it adds to the tragic aura (how many Jaime fans really expect him to survive the series?).

Edited by Colonel Green

Yah, but Oberyn looks more bored than anything(perhaps hes checking out Marg) and, im sure, we can agree that Pycelle was never gonna be the focal point of THAT,

rhmolt, is also correct that theres a better take that focuses solely on Qot (Loras also, technically)

also, dude in background looking hella stoned haha

Edited by SnowOther

I don't know many Stannis fans who expect him to be sitting on the Iron Throne at the end of the story.

One must wonder whether he will explode from the torment of a Targ returning since he had a tough time resolving the concept of a Robert being King. At least a few enamel fragments should fly out of his mouth.

He'll get North as he did in the books, via the souls of burned banner men, expell^H ^ H blowing him there so to speak

Generally they hope he'll get to make some contribution to the fight against the Others, and die (or else, defeat the Boltons, etc.). Liking a character and believing he'd be the best choice for the throne isn't the same thing as believing he's actually going to win. If anything, for a lot of people it adds to the tragic aura (how many Jaime fans really expect him to survive the series?).

Are you TS? I understand where you're coming from. I'm team Arya, but I don't know if she'd make a great Queen. Maybe so since she doesn't want it. Honestly, Tyrion would probably be the best. I know there has to be some Stannis fans out there though that are at least holding on too a little hope that he'll be seated upon the throne in end. I'm the same way with Jon. He looks pretty much next to dead right now, but that doesn't keep me from holding out hope that he is going to make it somehow.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

I LOVE STANNIS HE"S MY GUY

i do think he'd make a good king

Hes never gonna accomplish it that for certain

evrything else is a toss up (death is VERY likely)

my 2cents

Edited by SnowOther

I dont think he will win either.

Personally, I believe the whole story ends in nothing but utter chaos with noone on the throne.

Go back to a time before the Targs came and we have independent kingdoms?

Edited by Misnthropia