Nitpick With Impunity S04 E02 Version

Is there a quote for Jon planning to put Robert on the throne before everything went to chaos?

Is there one needed? It's obvious, isn't it?

Sure, we may never know. But maybe grrm is kind enough to give us enough clues.

So what would Arryn do if he tied the northern lands together? What was the idea behind it? Just to have them loyal to each other?

Don't know, I can't recall a quote that would explain his actions on that point either.

then we have to think like a medieval schemer of a failing house...

People are so easy to call Olenna, Varys and Littlefinger crazy power hungry people, but Arryn...never doubting his honour.

I did not read all 23 pages, so forgive me it was discussed earlier in the thread.

This is the nitpick thread, and I get why the dog and pig weren't used (peta, trouble using them, ect.) but where was Penny? did the just not want to hire the part until next year? Was she that well hid? and who could even play the part? Meredith Eaton? She doesn't really look the part, but neither did Dinklage or Clark, until the make-up.

The new Tommen isn't round, and might be to old for the part. I get they upped his age (like all the Stark Kids) but they have a Tommen that is almost old enough to marry, doesn't seem like he be playing w/ kittens, and to get the whole Dorne plot to put Myrcella on the throne, they will have to raise her age to around 16, and that is too old for the Arianne to lead around like she does.

This is the nitpick thread, and I get why the dog and pig weren't used (peta, trouble using them, ect.) but where was Penny?

It was made clear to them by their animal wranglers that the scene would have been next to impossible to construct. There were also huge liability/insurance issues to work through.

There was no real reason to cast Penny at this point.

As for Tommen, the new actor is only about 1 year older than the old Tommen. All the children have been aged up. Book Tommen is about the same age as Bran and as we know Show Bran is approaching Hodor altitudes.

Archived