[Book & Show Spoilers] "Breaker of Chains" Promo

The Drunkard

Ahh, so now it makes sense why they're portraying Stannis as so evil. Obviously he must become the new Night King at the end.

Let's summon Gran de Lys, she probably can tell which speech it is.

She (like all the critics) has only seen the 1st three episodes. After tonight, everybody is going to be watching the show in real time just like the rest of us.

I highly doubt the speech in the finale would come from Dany based on where she'll be in her story. My vote's for Jon.

Oh, then it's probably Dany. Not sure why so many people here would not want a great speech attributed to her. Much better than a crappy speech.

LF probably isn't going to have his "I was behind everything" monologue until later on this season. I imagine he's just going to take out Dontos, tell Sansa "I'm getting you out of here." and they'll go, leaving the explanation for the next episode.

Yeah it does look like he is on the ship when he says that. Perhaps it's indeed in tonight's episode.

We'll get something I'm sure but I don't think we're getting the "I've been behind everything since the start" monologue because that's more to do with Lysa's role in it and that won't be until much later.

I always equate "speech" with one person addressing a large group as opposed to dialogue between two characters so that's why I'm thinking it's Dany because at this point in the story, that's the only thing that fits. Maybe Graves has a different interpretation of "speech" though.

Yeah same. The word infidel was just so wrong.

Stannis is a clever man when he used that word he was perfectly aware that several of the most fanatical R'hollerists within his camp were also within earshot, but the word has a double meaning, it can also mean unfaithful/disloyal and this, is how I believe was how he actually meant it to be interpreted by Davos.

Archived