Lysa and Little finger (read if you finished aSoS)

DeadValkyrie

I always thought Lysa Arryn was obviosly a bit crazy, I never liked her. I was becoming a bit found of her when she married Little Finger but immediatly when she told Sansa she was going to marry her with her son secretly my mind changed. I mean obviosly her aunt wanted her trapped for all eternity. I guess she wanted some kind of revenge for Catelyn, so she tooked advantage of Sansa and wanted to use her...

In the end though, felt so good when Little Finger just told her "There's only one I love in this world.....CAT!" and pushed her into the moon door. YES, that felt so good.Chocking, but good.

Also when she was pushing Sansa over and over my heart was pumping so much, it was such a good finish to the chapter. I'm glad she's gone, she was crazy, obcessed. The only thing she did good was keeping distant from the war but her attitude towards her son was discusting (I mean c'mon, breastfeeding such a grown kid?) she ruined her own son. And why would she be such an idiot and give her virginity to LF back then?

On another subject apart... Do you think LF actor is good in the show? I imagine him a bit different in the books and even more tricky.

I've just finished SoS! I agree with you, this was a fantastic chapter. At the end my mouth was gaping. Pretty badass from Littlefinger!

He's written so brilliantly in the books though. I just NEVER seem to know his true intentions. Is he good or is he evil? Or maybe he's a genuine mix of both? I just worry for Sansa, being around him!

I've just finished it!! I have to say I am pretty surprised at his killing Lysa Tully. I mean I never liked her but I didn't imagine LF would actually kill her, can't say I am not happy though. She is a crazy woman.

I am also worried for Sansa, right from the very beginning when it was revealed that LF was the one who helped her escape KL. Also, LF kissing her? I don't know what I feel.

I think the actor that plays LF in the show is fantastic personally...

hehe I see your avatar. Nice!

In my opinion many characters should look like they do in the books in the show. But hey, you can't have everything. And maybe we'll see more of LF when he rescues Sansa next episode. I'm curious, I hope he looks at her like he does in the books...

The shock and suspense of that scene is so overwhelming, you nearly forget the incredible facts that are revealed! LF and Lyssa conspired to kill Jon Arryn!! Not Cersei and Jamie!? This is astounding. I have a hard time seeing it. Lyssa is bad in many ways, you have to feel sorry for all that she had to go through. She's unloved by LF, then forced to abort her baby, then forced into an unhappy marriage with an old man, suffers multiple miscarriages and her 1 son is sickly and suffers from seizures.

• 3 weeks later...

Littlefinger triggered the whole series , give this man a throne right NOW! I Was jumping out of my seat in this Sansa chapter , Sansa chapters' usually were lame but this time Martin repayed me (and others) hehe! I didn't care for Lysa , nor Sansa , so i was just a spectator like : "wow , i though she loved Jon Arryn , goddamnit...oh she's gone , couldn't predict that , George Martin surprised me again...he's smart af... :bowdown: "

Littlefinger triggered the whole series , give this man a throne right NOW! I Was jumping out of my seat in this Sansa chapter , Sansa chapters' usually were lame but this time Martin repayed me (and others) hehe! I didn't care for Lysa , nor Sansa , so i was just a spectator like : "wow , i though she loved Jon Arryn , goddamnit...oh she's gone , couldn't predict that , George Martin surprised me again...he's smart af... :bowdown: "

Really? You thought she loved Jon Arryn?! After it was made clear since book 1 through Blackfish and Cat that Lysa's marriage was loveless and unhappy? After Cat found out that Lysa had been impregnated by someone as a girl and that Hoster tricked her into aborting her baby and then forced her to marry a man three times her senior who only married her because it was the only way to get Hoster Tully's army, and who resented her because his pride was hurt? FFS. I figured out that Littlefinger was the one who got her pregnant halfway through Cat's chapters in A Storm of Swords, it wasn't that hard to guess, why all that foreshadowing if it's not a character we know, and LF had bragged that he took Cat's and Lysa's virginities (classy) - he was of course lying about Cat, but the Lysa thing looked like it could be a hint.

And as for being impressed by Littlefinger - he got everything he has through whoring himself out to Lysa and manipulating her - and she was extremely easy to manipulate, what with being crazy, not too smart, and having been in love with him since they were kids. That's not very impressive at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I really thought Sansa was going to die as Lysa pushed her out the door. I was half loving it, as I don't particularly like Sansa, and half terrified by the sheer suspense.

My only wonder was why Littlefinger married Lysa, even made plans to marry Sansa to little Robert, if he only ever loved Catelyn, and by extension, Sansa.

I really thought Sansa was going to die as Lysa pushed her out the door. I was half loving it, as I don't particularly like Sansa, and half terrified by the sheer suspense.

My only wonder was why Littlefinger married Lysa, even made plans to marry Sansa to little Robert, if he only ever loved Catelyn, and by extension, Sansa.

Because he needed the Vale, I think.... And because he wants to be the warden of the east until little Robert comes of age (if the sickly boy ever will...) or if Robert dies he can be the warden?

I think that was his main purpose and if he needed Lysa for that, why not marry her, I mean Cat is dead and he took Sansa with him. I think he already had the plan to kill Lysa, because she would become a risk for him (telling Sansa she had killed Jon Arryn or something) and after that he would have the Vale and Sansa.

However the thing with LF is dat you never know...

• 1 month later...

I think Littlefinger is brilliant. Secretly brilliant. Everyone underestimates him. He knows how to get what he wants. I can't wait to see what happens between him and Sansa. In the book and the TV. I think that scene in the show was hinting that she is going to change 'mature' if you will. Finally start to play the game.

Archived