Which extinct house are you more interested in?

Kiporman

A pretty self-explanatory title, heh? So! As we all know, there are many houses that are extinct by the time the series begin. The Greystarks - a cadet branch of house Stark - the Tarbecks, the Reynes, the Gardeners, the Durrandons, the Mudds, the Hoare... there are many of those.

If you could choose to learn more about one of them, which one would that be?

I don't consider the Durrendons fully extinct because I basically think of the Baratheons as a continuation of them but, House Durrendon fascinates me.

House Reyne and Tarbeck too. Some of the old Harrenhal houses.

House Mudd, house Harlaw, and all previous owners of Harrenhal. Give us details about those three and lots of pieces in the mystical esoteric puzzle of Westeros history come together I think.

The Harlaws aren't extinct. There's quite a good number of them alive, like Rodrik the Reader and Harras the Knight.

House Durrendon. For some reason, they seem so badass to me.

House Darklyn fascinates me, as well.

House Greyiron is pretty cool too.

Edit: I'm also interested in knowing more about House Casterly and how the hell Lann the Clever tricked them out of Casterly Rock.

Since I've been watching so much of the show lately, I can only hear the Reynes of Castamere so many times before I want more backstory and crackpot theories. Any secret Reyne children out there?

The closer we get to the next book the more I wonder about the Blackfires, whom might see more plot allocation.

House Durrendon. For some reason, they seem so badass to me.

House Darklyn fascinates me, as well.

House Greyiron is pretty cool too.

Edit: I'm also interested in knowing more about House Casterly and how the hell Lann the Clever tricked them out of Casterly Rock.

*At Casterly Rock*

Lord Casterly: Hello, Lann of House Lannister. What are your interests here today?

Lann: THE CASTLE IS ON FIRE! RUN FOR YOUR LIFES!

Lord Casterly: Oh, that is ve- WAIT, WHAT?! RUN! *runs through the door and jumps of the rock*

Lann: ... Hehe, fools.

*At Casterly Rock*

Lord Casterly: Hello, Lann of House Lannister. What are your interests here today?

Lann: THE CASTLE IS ON FIRE! RUN FOR YOUR LIFES!

Lord Casterly: Oh, that is ve- WAIT, WHAT?! RUN! *runs through the door and jumps of the rock*

Lann: ... Hehe, fools.

Almost as anti-climatic as Joffrey's death. :drunk:

Almost as anti-climatic as Joffrey's death. :drunk:

Lannisters are very good at being anti-climatic. Just look at the words:

STARKS: Winter is coming (Fans: OH, FUCK YEAH! COOL AS SHIT BRAH!)

BARATHEON: Ours is the Fury (Fans: HELL YEAH! YOU SHOW THEM, ROBERT, STANNIS!)

TYRELL: Growing Strong (Fans: YEAH! THE ROSE IS STRONG, AND IT WILL GROWN EVER STRONGER!)

LANNISTER: Hear me Roar! (Fans: ... The fuck kind of words are those? Lame)

Archived