#1 thing I want to see on this week's episode [spoilers]

But Tyrion spends plenty of time in his jail cell. The trial will be just one episode and it looks like it's ep.6. According to the showrunners Tyrion spends 70 minutes of screentime in his cell this season.

Wow, that's interesting. So I guess they'll focus on different storylines then in the meantime. Thanks for sharing.

What interests me the most is how far will the plot go and when will specific events happen? For example Tywin's death. Episode 10 I guess? Lysa's death? Also episode 10?

This. I never understood the viewpoint that they need to show her actual resurrection in an anticlimactic way halfway through a random episode. It doesn't make any sense. She'll be in the finale or not at all.

So an undead noble woman is MORE of a twist than LF and Lysa revealing they were behind the Stark Lannister conflict, the poisoning of Jon Arryn, and LF then pushing the crazy bitch through the moon door after letting her know she's just a game piece for her? If you say so. However, we already know that the dead can be revived and that this seasons pace is going to move so quickly that we'll have some AFfc/adwd material in it.

I'm sorry but I never felt that the unCat reveal was so significant. Could've just had Beric still be in charge and had the same results, or Blackfish taking over Bwb after escaping rr.

Eta Tywins death is more of a significant plot point than LS and that could also be in the finale.

So an undead noble woman is MORE of a twist than LF and Lysa revealing they were behind the Stark Lannister conflict, the poisoning of Jon Arryn, and LF then pushing the crazy bitch through the moon door after letting her know she's just a game piece for her? If you say so. However, we already know that the dead can be revived and that this seasons pace is going to move so quickly that we'll have some AFfc/adwd material in it.

I'm sorry but I never felt that the unCat reveal was so significant. Could've just had Beric still be in charge and had the same results, or Blackfish taking over Bwb after escaping rr.

Well, that's your opinion…but you should know that you're in the extreme minority here. UnCat's reveal was, in the eyes of most fans, one of the most mind-blowing developments of the entire series.

Brought this over from one of the other threads here--Littlefinger's (book) conversation with Sansa about the plot to kill Joffs:

“My lord, I . . . I do not understand . . . Joffrey gave you Harrenhal, made you Lord Paramount of the Trident . . . why . . . ”

“Why should I wish him dead?” Littlefinger shrugged. “I had no motive. Besides, I am a thousand leagues away in the Vale. Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next. Sometimes the best way to baffle them is to make moves that have no purpose, or even seem to work against you. Remember that, Sansa, when you come to play the game.”

I'm guessing they'll use this word for word, why not? So, I guess I agree with whoever thinks LF gets 'one of the best speeches in the entire series,' that director Alex Graves mentioned.

Since they're changing things around like having Bronn be Jamie's sparring partner. What do you think they will do with Varys in season 5? He disappears after Tyrion leaves until the end of Dance with Dragons. Do you think they will still keep him in the public eye of King's Landing? No one will know he helped Tyrion escape except Jamie. And Jamie leaves for the Riverlands.

I think it will be more powerful though if Varys dissapears in episode 10 and reappears in episode 10 of next season. But I agree the show would lose some of its greatness with him not around.

Oh, and what's with Kevan Lannister, do we know if the actor playing him in previous seasons will play him again?

I think it will be more powerful though if Varys dissapears in episode 10 and reappears in episode 10 of next season. But I agree the show would lose some of its greatness with him not around.

Oh, and what's with Kevan Lannister, do we know if the actor playing him in previous seasons will play him again?

They can't have an actor appear in only 1 episode. I wish they could though I would rather have stannis disappear until episode 9&10 instead of making up some BS but that's just how it is.

Brought this over from one of the other threads here--Littlefinger's (book) conversation with Sansa about the plot to kill Joffs:

My lord, I . . . I do not understand . . . Joffrey gave you Harrenhal, made you Lord Paramount of the Trident . . . why . . .

Why should I wish him dead? Littlefinger shrugged. I had no motive. Besides, I am a thousand leagues away in the Vale. Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next. Sometimes the best way to baffle them is to make moves that have no purpose, or even seem to work against you. Remember that, Sansa, when you come to play the game.

I'm guessing they'll use this word for word, why not? So, I guess I agree with whoever thinks LF gets 'one of the best speeches in the entire series,' that director Alex Graves mentioned.

I hope they use it. LF how to play the game monologues, even from the oft talked about whore scene are pretty awesome.

Well, I actually don't know what you mean. :D Why can't we have Varys appearing in just one episode next season? It would go with the story in the books... Dont get me wrong, I actually would love for the show to keep him and think of some other way for him to maybe dissapear in the middle of season 5 and then come back again for the epilog scene but I don't see a reason why they can't just make him play in one episode next season. Its not impossible.

I want to see Jon get more screen time and really setup the Wildling attack.

But the thing I want to see the most is Balon Greyjoy walking across a bridge. An ironborn guard walks towards him, going in the opposite direction. It's kind of dark and cloudy so we don't see the guard's face very well. They meet at the center of the bridge. The guard doesn't move. Balon starts to say, "Get off my way, you...", but then the guard grabs hold of him, they struggle a bit, the bridge sways alarmingly, there's a long shot of the bridge and Balon falling to the sea.

The guard walks to the end of the bridge, turns around, and wee see Tom Wlaschiha smirking

Season 3 should have ended with a faceless man throwing Balon off the bridge at Pyke(Thats if it even was him). Instead we got that rubbish slightly racist sell out scene of Dany at Mereen.

What would have been cool if he was looking at Asha's boat in the distance and said to one of his man to send word to Victarion to rally the Iron Fleet for an assault on the Dreadfort. Then in typical ASOIAF fashion he would be flung off the bridge.

"Valar Morghulis"

Credits

So much potential lost:(

I want to see Jon get more screen time and really setup the Wildling attack.

Season 3 should have ended with a faceless man throwing Balon off the bridge at Pyke(Thats if it even was him). Instead we got that rubbish slightly racist sell out scene of Dany at Mereen.

What would have been cool if he was looking at Asha's boat in the distance and said to one of his man to send word to Victarion to rally the Iron Fleet for an assault on the Dreadfort. Then in typical ASOIAF fashion he would be flung off the bridge.

"Valar Morghulis"

Credits

So much potential lost:(

End the season with one of the most popular characters on the show (for television audience) VS end the season with a character who has been in like 3 episodes who television audiences don't care about making reference to another character who a television audience has never heard of.

End the season with one of the most popular characters on the show (for television audience) VS end the season with a character who has been in like 3 episodes who television audiences don't care about making reference to another character who a television audience has never heard of.

I just think it was a complete cop out. Season 2 ended with Sam and the Others marching on the Fist. Having Balon and a faceless man would have kept up the supernatural trend for final scene and left people's jaws on the floor like S1 + 2's endings. Then have LS for S4 and Pate for S5. Whats done is done but it could have been done a lot better.

Archived