#1 thing I want to see on this week's episode [spoilers]

It would only keep up the supernatural trend if they made it very explicit how he died. Except Balon's death is supposed to be very ambiguous.

(And again, it'd be weird, since there would be an incredibly long period of time with no one on the Seastone Chair, and one would wonder what the heck took the Greyjoy uncles so long)

But the thing I want to see the most is Balon Greyjoy walking across a bridge. An ironborn guard walks towards him, going in the opposite direction. It's kind of dark and cloudy so we don't see the guard's face very well. They meet at the center of the bridge. The guard doesn't move. Balon starts to say, "Get off my way, you...", but then the guard grabs hold of him, they struggle a bit, the bridge sways alarmingly, there's a long shot of the bridge and Balon falling to the sea.

The guard walks to the end of the bridge, turns around, and wee see Moqorro smirking

Edited for accuracy.

1) Many people will be upset

2) No indication has been given one way or another. Ramsay is still pretty busy at the moment so there is no point at this time IMO

Yea I figured as much...and as far as the chant I can't see WHY they would change it but at this point it wouldnt surprise me. I'm not a diehard stannis fan but that moment in the book is when I really started to enjoy his character. And I have a feeling they're going to cut the "the wall is yours jon snow" line also.

Yea I figured as much...and as far as the chant I can't see WHY they would change it but at this point it wouldnt surprise me. I'm not a diehard stannis fan but that moment in the book is when I really started to enjoy his character. And I have a feeling they're going to cut the "the wall is yours jon snow" line also.

I personally wouldn't be disappointed if they don't yell the chant during the charge.... as long as it is replaced by something as powerful - like having the chant at the moment of victory: the troops and NW raising their swords and hailing him then cut and credits roll.

I personally wouldn't be disappointed if they don't yell the chant during the charge.... as long as it is replaced by something as powerful - like having the chant at the moment of victory: the troops and NW raising their swords and hailing him then cut and credits roll.

I'm hoping that because they're really building to it this season, it will be rewarding. It's not about matching the books bit by bit, but the core has to be there.

Archived