Someone claims to know how the story ends?

I saw this on the imdb message board and while it may be completely made up, I thought I should post it here to see what everyone thinks.

I spoke to one who's a part of the production team of GoT, behind the scenes. He has a summer house next to my place so I know him in real life. He was kind enough to send me some really cool notes, that I now present to you. If they are true or not, I dunno. But I find them plausible. He won't tell me where he got them from, but he's a pretty trustable lad so I see no reason why he would be pulling my legs. Sorry for my crappy spelling, English isn't my first language.

>Stannis will kill Ramsay (sort of) and Roose Bolton. Ramsay will be eaten alive by a direwolf.
>Theon will die a quick death.
>Jon Snow is a Targaryen, he will have the chance to rule in the end but will turn it down. Lives a peaceful life jadda jadda.
>Dany will ascend the throne, with Tyrion as the king's hand.
>All the dragons will be set free.
>Littlefinger will be revealed to be behind everything pretty much, from small events to the bigger ones. He will be seen as the one who kick started all the events that lead to this. All because of jealousy. He will be portrayed as the number one villain of the whole series.
>The White Walkers are neutral, neither pure evil nor good.
>Manace will join Stannis in dealing with the white walkers.
>The Freys will be erradicated, thanks to UnCat and loyal notherens.
>Jamie will kill Cersei.
>Tommen will be killed by Aegon Targaryen, who will be killed by Dany.
>Arya becomes an assassin.
>Syrio Forel is alive and well, however, he has the ability to change his apperance.
>Joffrey was killed by the Tyrells.
>All the Lannisters will fall, all but Tyrion.
>Sansa will rule Winterfell.
>The Children of the Forest will play a bigger role.
>Bran will become obsessed with his warg part. He's human form will die but he'll live on as a pretty badass wolf.
>Renly is not as dead as you might think...
>Littlefinger gets the worse fate, move away Theon!
>In the end, the Starks will be more powerful than ever before. Dany will show a more human side (less of a warrior, more of a diplomat). Arya will never be the same, she'll be pretty messed up.
>Jon Snow, who we all believe is dead, will have his corpse burned. But when the flames die down, he'll lay in the ash unhurt, with not a single scratch on him. Fire cannot hurt him.

Edit: Forgot some pretty cool stuff, like why it's called "A Song of Fire and Ice", it's because Jon Snow is part fire (Targaryen) and ice (Starks).

Also, winter is coming.. To King's Landing.

Perhaps Ran can confirm that it's all fake? But the part about Jon Snow's corpse being burned and him surviving the fire, is not a theory I have heard of before. I just wanted to see what everyone else thinks. I hope whoever wrote this is right about Littlefinger!

I'm editing because he posted again:

What exactly happens to Littlefinger

He will cry in agony as the love of his life feasts upon him

Stannis will slay Roose in combat, Ramsay will be captured and later escape, not alone tho. He will be chased by Theon, who'll try to butcher him with a knife. He looses him and cries, thinking he got away. Bran will hunt Ramsay down, eat him slowly. Later, Theon finds Bran, talks to him, pets him. Suddenly, Bran slits Theon's throat, he dies.

>Syrio Forel is alive and well, however, he has the ability to change his apperance.

>Renly is not as dead as you might think...

Those two gave it away.

The rest of the predictions are all a bit more plausible, but no he's just BSing you, people do that stuff allllll the time.

Nice attempt of whomever wrote this, but this is more like the conclusion of all the major theories around here... That being said, I doubt that any producer is crazy enough to give around these notes... You know, million dollars sues etc...

As for Ran confirming it, do you actually think he will do it?

Stannis will slay Roose in combat, Ramsay will be captured and later escape, not alone tho. He will be chased by Theon, who'll try to butcher him with a knife. He looses him and cries, thinking he got away. Bran will hunt Ramsay down, eat him slowly. Later, Theon finds Bran, talks to him, pets him. Suddenly, Bran slits Theon's throat, he dies.

I actually like this.

The Jon's burning with him being unhurt is quite interesting.I dont recall seeing something similar on the forums..From the theories it was stated that he will be revived somehow (wight/wolf/Unjon) but this fact wasnt pointed out.It would be pretty awesome if all men gather to burn the Lord Commander ,NW+Wildings..and we see Jon in Dany's shoes at the end of AGoT.Damn this would be a powerful proof that he is a Targaryen!

Yeah, probably fake. When I saw that Arya remained messed up, I gave up on it. I would kill Martin if that happened.

>.>

she's a child murderer. If you think that plotline is ending with her happy after pissing off the order of assassins that helped the dragons kick the bucket and their masters as well...

I'll let ramsay say it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT4_Fefew78

GRRM only told a few select people the true ending.

A random guy from the production team won't know *****.

If anything, the staff pulled a Lucas, and lied to the crew and actors(most did not know Luke was Vader's son till release knight, Vader was told to them to have killed his father).

I like it, but I don't believe a word of its origin.

The white walkers have to play more of a role than 'neutral'. What use does reanimating Renly have? The Children of the Forest have a 'bigger' role? Which is what, exactly? How does Bran slit Theon's throat if he's warged into his wolf and a cripple? I don't think that's a mistranslation.

While I want to believe something crazy and controversial will happen with Sansa and Littlefinger, there is zero foreshadowing of him being eaten alive.

LOL, what a bunch of bullshit. :bs:

Do you actually believe some random member of the production team knows all this, and would so easily divulge such info to a stranger?

Most of it is speculation and based on current predictions, while some of it plain fan-fiction.

Also, the production team wouldn't be involved in such future events. They'd be involved in AFFC and ADWD material.

And like less than a dozen people would know they ending. And none of them would risk telling an outsider, let alone make a comprehensive list of notes.

That guy's a troll. Don't feed him.

The first one contradicts itself. Last one has been pre-debunked by GRRM who said Dany's not being burned was a miraculous one-off event. Not likely he'll put a second one, of the same kind, in the same series.

There is so much wrong with this!

Seriously if Dany is ruling, Tyrion would be the Queen's Hand, Arya is already an assassin, Tommen's death is mentioned but not Myrcella's... Shall I go on?

ETA: how does a wolf "slit" someone's throat? Does Summer develop the ability to use knives really well?

Archived