Episode Predictions (Book Spoilers)?

If it's not him in person, then they'll definitely keep in the "Stannis" chant. But I don't see them cutting him, no worries :)

"Show it, don't tell it" is the mantra for television. They will show Stannis for sure, I'd think they'd keep in the cheer, too, but that's less necessary if they show Stannis fighting.

"Show it, don't tell it" is the mantra for television. They will show Stannis for sure, I'd think they'd keep in the cheer, too, but that's less necessary if they show Stannis fighting.

Stannis is a fighter in the show, They'll show him hack a few heads off imo. Actually this raises another question...will Davos be with them (if even just for episode 10) and then he leaves for Eastwatch after, just to get use of the actor?

That's fucking cute ^_^ Amazing group!

(When I see always all these pictures of KL charas actors in swimsuits, at the beach, hot weather, aso. I often feel a bit sorry for other actors... But nice that they take it cheerfully :D)

Less than 10 min!!! :commie:

Stannis is a fighter in the show, They'll show him hack a few heads off imo. Actually this raises another question...will Davos be with them (if even just for episode 10) and then he leaves for Eastwatch after, just to get use of the actor?

I would be shocked if we don't see Davos killing some wildlings.

Suddenly I don't want Aliser to die. DAMN YOU D&D!

I never thought I would agree with this before I watched the show, but that just goes to show that they can really improve on some characters.

Well, I take my leave now that we are a minute away. I'll see you guys after the episode and squeal appropriately (or inappropriately, I'm pretty damn excited).

I like how people are upset that Stannis wasn't in THIS episode so that his arrival could overshadow Jon and all of the Watch because they think that HE will be overshadowed by what happens in the next episode with Tyrion.

The irony abounds.

Archived