The ADwD POV you are most excited about

Summer

Arya, Tyrion, Davos, and Jon (or Bran the Boring if I must...) (anyone near the wall that is not Mel)... I am hoping that the Dany POV ends (forever) a short ways into aDwD... Reek seems like a fun chap to read... I enjoyed his sample chapter greatly. I really hope that someone will point me to a full collection of all of the spoilers sometime soon (so I can gorge myself on official new material).

• 1 month later...
people think brans will be boring?

laul;

Actually I like Bran's generally, but I do hope he's doing something other than just GOING somewhere in this book.

But actually I'm probably most pumped about the return of Theon, and finding out where Arya is. And Jon's chapters, actually. The Night Watch is always interesting.

• 1 month later...

Quentyn Martell, of course. I love the Martells. I've been waiting impatiently for the Dance simply *because* this one POV. If not for him I'd be largely indifferent towards the book as I don't really feel strong about any other plotline. I find both Jon and Brian boring and while I like Arya and Tyrion I don't care for them as much as to anticipate an update every single day. *le sigh*

Quentyn Martell and Theon Greyjoy for me. I can't wait to see what's happening with these guys. I really want to learn more about Quentyn, and I'm sure Theon will have a big part to play in Dance.

• 5 weeks later...
Bran's always boring. I would have said Tyrion had I not read the preview chapters, but Jon seems to have taken a nice level up in bad ass

Bran's not boring. He's a powerful warg with an oracle, a giant/man, and a swamp-dwelling spear chucker. And he's an awesome little kid. And he's written really convincingly.

I just don't see George Martin stretching too far to put himself in the shoes of Tyrion Lannister, but Bran and Arya and Dany are something else completely.

Bran thinks and acts like a good-hearted 8 year old. It's always a great treat to read Bran, Arya, and Dany. They top the list.

• 1 month later...

(first post)

oh i dont know, jon and dany definatly, and then i cant decide between bran or tyrion...if i had to choose id say... meh. dunno

jon rox

I'm glad to see there's a lot of Theon love going around. I was starting to think I was some sort of pariah for liking to read about the character. His potential return should be a treat for everyone, maybe moreso if you hate him!

1. Bran: I'm guessing that the first chapter with i Bran ADwD will be a exiting one.

2. New POV: If it's Melisandre, I would love to know what goes on in that woman's head.

3. Jon

4. Tyrion

5. Dany

• 1 month later...

Archived