The ADwD POV you are most excited about

Summer

My top three :

1. BRAN

This one i am most excited about...exploring behind the wall with coldhands and finding out about his true identity and all those mysteries behind the wall...children of forest the last hero etc...

2. ARYA

How she struggles with her blindeness.

3.NEW POV

Who is the new character ... cant wait to find out...may be also disapointed if that is some stupid character i would like Jorah or Quentyn

Latest tally:

Bran Stark 25

Jon Snow 25

Tyrion Lannister 24

Daenerys Targaryen 18

An returning POV (most say Theon Greyjoy) 11

Arya Stark 8

A new POV (I think Jorah Mormont) 5

Davos Seaworth 4

Asha Greyjoy 3

My two favorite POV's are Bran's and Jon's. The third one is a toss-up between the new POV ( which I guess is either Quentyn Martell or Kevan Lannister) and Tyrion. I'll go for Tyrion then.

I'm actually also very interested in Dany's POV, it's just that from the three Dany chapters that I have read summaries of, they seem extremely slow, AFFC-like slow in fact, which is a worry.

in alpahbetical order:

a) Dany-dragons, exotic locales

B) Jon- intrigue, mystery, coming into his own power

c) Tyrion- sassy tongue, self destructive

and just pipped out..Arya and Bran

man choosing only three is so difficult

I'm actually also very interested in Dany's POV, it's just that from the three Dany chapters that I have read summaries of, they seem extremely slow, AFFC-like slow in fact, which is a worry.

I, also worryingly, agree with that last point of yours.

Although... from past experience, I do think these "spoilers" will actually boil down to two chapters at the most.

Now I know, there is generally five Daenerys chapters per book, and this would really be a worry if Tyrion wasn't about to turn up; but he is, it's all groovy.

& If, (imho) Jorah is the new POV in Dance then everything should be marvelous.

Blooming marvelous.

1. Tyrion (for seeing Dany through someone else's eyes, dragon-training, his mental state after the ASOS revelations).

2. Davos (my favourite living POV and the reason why he's not #1 is that it's going to hurt reading about how he ends up a dead "traitor" like Ned).

3. Jon (I like him and find the Stannis/Mel storyline very interesting).

I'd love to have a Howland Reed POV. We have only heard about Greywater Watch and the Neck, but haven't been there. Things have been falling to crap all around it, but we still haven't seen this important piece of Westeros. Plus he must have a heck of a story to tell.

Archived