The ADwD POV you are most excited about

Summer

Right, 100 replies and I've now closed the polling stations. You can always reply and discuss but I will not tally (unless there is an huge increase in Bran therefore making win by bet later than expected...)

So, here is the Final Taly (31/08/2006):

Jon Snow: 57

Tyrion Lannister: 54

Bran Stark: 45

Daenerys Targaryen: 34

An returning POV (most say Theon Greyjoy): 17

Arya Stark: 12

A new POV: 11

Davos Seaworth: 7

Asha Greyjoy: 6

Conslusion is somewhat obvious. The two favorite charaters are at the the top of the scale. Interestingly Jon is over Tyrion and Bran over Dany...

• 2 weeks later...
I'm quite surprised that Jon's POVs would be the most anticipated. Other than a possible confrontation with Mel, I don't see what else would happen.

My 3 in this order: Bran, Tyrion, new POV.

Well he will probably be fighting wights, securing his place as LC hopefully. And we'll be able to find out what that book of prophecy says or whatever that one passage that Aemon left for him to read which I remember being pretty interested in.

Hi, I am just about to start feast for crows, so I am interested why is Sansa not included? What about Arya being degenerated??? Is the book boring as they say? Thanks

Sansa isn't included in the poll because since ADwD and AFfC roughly take place around the same time with ADwD going beyond the timeframe of AFfC. As for how much longer it will be (timeframe wise) it really isn't known but GRRM said if it is logn enough then he'll put in like an Arya chapter which is why she is included and Sansa isn't.

1.No1 in my book is Arya! I hope no one minds, but she is by far the strongest character of the series, and I totally hold my breath while I read her chapters. So, I am very surprised to see that she is not all that popular with other readers.

2. Bren. I hope he won’t die because of that boy’s green dream! Btw, GRRM is brutally killing all of my favorite characters and I hope that STOPS! He makes me “fall in love†with someone and PAF, he is gone.

3.Tirion. He had me when he killed his father. He owes me Cersey and James.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ho hum. I wish it was a more exciting vote, but it isn't:

Jon

Tyrion

Bran

I'd put in Arya just above Bran - but I fear that there won't be enough of her to make it worth the trouble.

Truth be told though, I'd prefer to see Sam more than either of Bran or Arya, but we'll not be getting any of him. Oh well. Book six will have to do.

Arya is lower on this because we already saw some of her in AFFC, whereas Jon, Tyrion, Dany, Bran, were entirely missing from the book.

My most anticipated characters are Jon, Tyrion, and Bran. Bran wins over Dany because I really want to find out who Coldhand is, and I want to meet the COTF. Whereas Dany is probably going to overlap a lot with Tyrion anyway, and I am really curious to see Dany from Tyrion's perspective rather than Dany's own. All of the POV characters except Dany we have observed both from their own perspective and from somebody else's, Dany is really the only one that we've never seen from a third party.

• 3 weeks later...

My vote, a bit late as I've just joined the board

Tyrion

Jon

Davos

Or maybe new pov unTwain :lol: - seems to me the Un characters have brawn (unGreggor), malice (unCat) all they need now is the brains be unstoppable in their dastardly evil plans (although this Pov would have to wait for the wow)

Archived