Best Lines of 403

Tywin's entire speech lol

Pretty much. Probably my favourite non-book scene to date.

Honourable mention for Arya's "You are the worst SHIT in Westeros!" I also loved Tyrion talking about "The ominous they."

Another great line was Pyp's nervous "I don't think I can kill 100 wildlings." :D

Will I get shot on this board for thinking that Jaime saying "Why have the Gods made me love a hateful woman?" was a good line?

I mean that Jaime thread is fucking heated but the scene itself was well-acted and well-lit. And in the case of that, line well-written.

Are you going to do all 7 of the fuckers?

We ask the Stranger not to kill us tonight in our beds for no damn reason at all.

I loved this so much. Also "You are the worst shit in Westeros!"

"You won't be a very good Hand if you see the word knight and say kur-nigit."

I love Shireen.

"They don't have enough men to raid a pantry."

Was that...... was that something book Stannis would actually say? Omg, it is. :stunned:

I chuckled so hard at that cuz it was a true Stannis moment.

" Raper...raper...thief, raper, ninth born son,...raper...thief AND raper...."

Harrrr.

"No. Other. Work." lol Sam.

Will I get shot on this board for thinking that Jaime saying "Why have the Gods made me love a hateful woman?" was a good line?

I mean that Jaime thread is fucking heated but the scene itself was well-acted and well-lit. And in the case of that, line well-written.

It was a good line, but unfortunately my appreciation of it was overshadowed by the most severely out of character moment in the entire series (yes, even more so than kinslaying).

Basically every word uttered by Charles Dance.

Also liked: "I just understand the way things are. How many Starks have to lose their heads before you figure it out?"

And: "No other work." Onya Sam!

And: "I don't think I can kill a hundred Wildlings."

Archived