Best Lines of 403

Will I get shot on this board for thinking that Jaime saying "Why have the Gods made me love a hateful woman?" was a good line?

I mean that Jaime thread is fucking heated but the scene itself was well-acted and well-lit. And in the case of that, line well-written.

I'm not going to comment on the rest of that scene, but that line was really good.

"And we ask the stranger not to kill us in our beds tonight for no damn reason at all." :lmao:

The Hound's snark is one of the best things about this show sometimes

"They don't have enough men to raid a pantry."

Was that...... was that something book Stannis would actually say? Omg, it is. :stunned:

Stannis actually got a good line that showed a bit of humor and personality? Thank the Seven.

Also am I the only one who wished we could've heard Tywin's version of The Talk to Tommen?

"They don't have enough men to raid a pantry."

Was that...... was that something book Stannis would actually say? Omg, it is. :stunned:

i love stannis one liners

It was a good line, but unfortunately my appreciation of it was overshadowed by the most severely out of character moment in the entire series (yes, even more so than kinslaying).

i thought it was odd but not totally out of character, esp after this explanation

Director Alex Graves on the scene, via Hitfix:

Will I get shot on this board for thinking that Jaime saying "Why have the Gods made me love a hateful woman?" was a good line?

I mean that Jaime thread is fucking heated but the scene itself was well-acted and well-lit. And in the case of that, line well-written.

Agreed, loved that line. Won't be touching that shit-storm of a thread for the next few days though.

Arya's "You are the worst shit in in Westeros!" made me laugh. While their scenes may be a sort of "black comedy" at the moment, I'm sure their story will turn a very dark corner soon enough. Enjoying the great chemistry between Maisie and Rory while it lasts!

Archived