Best Lines of 403

Tywin: NO ONE LEAVES THE CITY

*a few seconds later*

Sansa and Dontos walk out in broad ass-fucking daylight.

Well, it's not as if the gold cloaks have walkie talkies. It would take some time to spread that message throughout a city as large as King's Landing, and Sansa and Dontos had a head start.

I do think the escape, as filmed, was pretty cheesy, but it's not as if all the gold cloaks in the city would instantly know of Tywin's orders like when you get spotted during a stealth section in a videogame.

Well, it's not as if the gold cloaks have walkie talkies. It would take some time to spread that message throughout a city as large as King's Landing, and Sansa and Dontos had a head start.

I do think the escape, as filmed, was pretty cheesy, but it's not as if all the gold cloaks in the city would instantly know of Tywin's orders like when you get spotted during a stealth section in a videogame.

Sansa and Dontos escaping the way they did it is the most stupid tv-scene yet. even more stupid that Daenerys standing 10 feet away from new Daario during his Indiana Jones moment.

Sansa and Dontos escaping the way they did it is the most stupid tv-scene yet.

Oh God, yes! Them escaping that way makes Jaime a horrible KG. No guards around the wedding, no special protection detail etc? A Stark fleeing with a strange man is that easy? Sansa could have got away long back.

I liked 'I don't think I can kill a hundred wildlings', a moment of hilarity in a serious scene.

Lot of good one liners...

Edd, " I don't think I could kill 100 wildlings"

Tywin, something about "this king sucked" right over his dead body in front of his mother, Boss move

Hound, are you really gonna pray to all the fuckers?

Sansa, you are all Liars

Lot of good one liners...

Edd, " I don't think I could kill 100 wildlings"

Tywin, something about "this king sucked" right over his dead body in front of his mother, Boss move

Hound, are you really gonna pray to all the fuckers?

Sansa, you are all Liars

That was Pyp

Archived