Best Lines of 403

Oh God, yes! Them escaping that way makes Jaime a horrible KG. No guards around the wedding, no special protection detail etc? A Stark fleeing with a strange man is that easy? Sansa could have got away long back.

In all fairness, Jaime was already a pretty horrible Kingsguard member. I mean, he killed a former king, which is literally the ONE thing a Kingsguard member should never, ever do. He's also 0-3 so far on kings he's protected, and I can't imagine Tommen will make it through book six, let alone the series.

Not the best track record.

Sansa and Dontos escaping the way they did it is the most stupid tv-scene yet. even more stupid that Daenerys standing 10 feet away from new Daario during his Indiana Jones moment.

Lol so true, Cersei is yelling about Sansa almost immediately after she yells for Tyrion to be arrested and Sansa can't be more than 50 ft away yet manages to escape. Lannister guards must double as Storm Troopers.

Then the Dario part was exactly like Indiana Jones and the sword guy. Great job on that one.

"If you're famous for being a smuggler you're doing something wrong" - something like that from Daavos.. loved he & Shireen's scene.

"If you're a famous smuggler, you're not doing it right!" :)

Also, when Oberyn said: "Some say the sky is blue because we live inside the eye of a blue eyed giant." I'd just like to add that the giant is named MACOMBER! :D

Anyone notice the blue eyed giant comment by Oberyn? Robb Stark said something like that to Bran in season 1. Talking about how old Nan said they all live inside the eye of a blue eyed giant.

It seems that anyone that mentions the blue eyed giant is cursed to suffer a not so pleasant fate.

Archived