Best Lines of 403

Dolorous Edd to Jon Snow... "Thought you'd have a couple of wives by now."

Littlefinger to Sansa Stark ... "Money buys a man's silence for a time ... bolt in the heart buys it forever."

Lord Tywin to Prince Tommen [regarding extending one's line]... "...has anyone explained the details to you... it's all relatively straightforward"

Shireen to Davos ... "you will never be a good hand if you see knight and say kur-niggit"

Davos to Shireen [regarding smugglers and pirates]... "if you're a famous smuggler, you're not doing it right." and "your father lacks an appreciation in the finer points of bad behaviour"

Tyrion to Podrick ... "Pod... there has never lived a more loyal squire"

Daario to Daenerys ... "Horses are dumber than men"

Dolorous Edd to Jon Snow... "Thought you'd have a couple of wives by now."

Littlefinger to Sansa Stark ... "Money buys a man's silence for a time ... bolt in the heart buys it forever."

Lord Tywin to Prince Tommen [regarding extending one's line]... "...has anyone explained the details to you... it's all relatively straightforward"

Shireen to Davos ... "you will never be a good hand if you see knight and say kur-niggit"

Davos to Shireen [regarding smugglers and pirates]... "if you're a famous smuggler, you're not doing it right." and "your father lacks an appreciation in the finer points of bad behaviour"

Tyrion to Podrick ... "Pod... there has never lived a more loyal squire"

Daario to Daenerys ... "Horses are dumber than men"

These are my picks as well.

And I'm adding Sansa's: "No more lies." It's just hilariously funny when I think of LF's character traits.

EDith: Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

I forgot to do this earlier - now I'm able to do it.

" Raper...raper...thief, raper, ninth born son,...raper...thief AND raper...."

This! Hands down! haha

In all seriousness though Daenerys speech was probably the most 'moving' one to me (not really a line, but perhaps if I had to chose, the part where she states that she is addressing the slaves of Meereen...).

the best lines for me personally are as follows in no particular order:

1) The world is overflowing with horrible things...all of them a tray of cakes next to death...

2) I understand how things are...how many Starkes do they have to behead before you figure that out...

3) If you are a famous smuggler, you aren't doing it right...

4) your father lacks the appreciation of the finer points of bad behavior...

5) Everyone has a preference ~ then everyone is missing half the world's pleasure...

6) Everyone wakes up one day old...make sure you have fucked your fill before that day...

as far as i am concerned this episode was full of great lines...

...of course just this old salty asshole's opinion...enjoy or not... :smoking:

eta: for the spelling gestapo

Archived