Best Lines of 403

Really, I can't believe that no one else liked "You are a man who... hides his cock in his own asshole."

^Yeah that was great, particularly the way Missandei said it with such reluctance. I love that Nathalie Emmanuel. Prettiest girl on the show and great as a sort of C3PO figure.

Haha! I 'd forgotten about that, especially after being unable to say it only a moment before "...lacking...man parts"

I can't believe no one has mentioned Danys speech to Meereen. Her delivery was so bang on. That shit was so inspiring, who WOULDN'T want to follow her across the continent?

I watched that part 3 times. The way she says "free" is perfect.

my friends got mad at me because i had to pause it after arya's "Father!" because i was laughing too hard. omg that was so funny. it was like she was out of a 70s sitcom

This one,

Hound: "You going to do all 7 of the fuckers?"

Arya: "FATHER!"

made me chuckle so much the first time, even more the second time!

I can't believe no one has mentioned Danys speech to Meereen. Her delivery was so bang on. That shit was so inspiring, who WOULDN'T want to follow her across the continent?

I couldn't agree more.

Hate Dany as much as you can, but she has the most badass scenes

Will I get shot on this board for thinking that Jaime saying "Why have the Gods made me love a hateful woman?" was a good line?

I mean that Jaime thread is fucking heated but the scene itself was well-acted and well-lit. And in the case of that, line well-written.

I was okay with it. All the evil squick of Jaime and Cersei's relationship in one line ? Accomplished.

I had some complaint about Kit and Emelia's acting in the early seasons, I think they've both improved a lot. She nailed that speech.

Good episode, loads of good dialogue, Tywin mentoring Tommen probably took it for me.

I liked the scene between Tywin and Tommen (it was more than just a line, surely). The way it was all a sharp rebuke to Cersei, who is standing right there having to hear and realize her next son will be instructed by someone other than her. OUCH.

Tywin: NO ONE LEAVES THE CITY

*a few seconds later*

Sansa and Dontos walk out in broad ass-fucking daylight.

Oh God, yes! Them escaping that way makes Jaime a horrible KG. No guards around the wedding, no special protection detail etc? A Stark fleeing with a strange man is that easy? Sansa could have got away long back.

Not to be a book-spoiling person, but in the books, the scene was one of total chaos - people crying, people shouting advice as they try to help the king, half the guests running screaming for the exits, musicians hastily trying to play a dirge, etc. In other words, much easier for Sansa to slip out during the panic.

I suprised that no one else picked "You are a man who hides his cock in his asshole."

This was hilarious, I loved it. The look of annoyance on Dany's face, and the discomfort of Missandei in even having to translate it.

Archived