[NO SPOILERS] "Positive Nitpicking" - What you loved about the episode [NO SPOILERS]

shiola

What did you love about this episode? From the smallest background detail to an obvious character moment, everything is fair game! This is a hate-free zone to shamelessly gush over everything you love about the series. NO PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE NEGATIVITY OR BACKHANDED COMPLIMENTS.

And, for the love of the Mother, remember..

NO SPOILERS MEANS NO SPOILERS

- no hinting

- no predictions

- no vague statements

(UNLESS IT IS UNDER A SPOILER TAG)

This is an oasis of love and fangirling/fanboying/fanpersoning.

Loved the chemistry between Arya and the Hound. In this season they crack me up everytime they are on screen!

Pappa Lanister is great as usual, and until this episode I wasn't sold into the new Tommen actor, but he did quite well. I enjoyed their chit chat over Joff's rotting body.

Podrick is so sweet!!

Everything involving Shireen.

Pod and Tyrion. Crying forever.

Loved Tywin's talk with Tommen: giving him good advice and smoothly manipulating him into being the sort of pliable, tractable puppet king Tywin requires. AMAZING.

"You are the worst SHIT in the seven kingdoms" was epic.

EDD IS BACK

Show Thorne apparently being a pastiche of book Thorne and Donal Noye makes him way more interesting this go-around. I like that even as he dislikes Jon Snow personally he's taking Snow's input seriously and giving it the weight it warrants. There's more to Thorne this way, and I like this change.

Shireen is tremendous.

Also, Daario's dagger is probably my favorite prop on the show so far, glad it returned this week.

Oh I forgot! Can someone please tell me what exactly Tyrion said when talking to Pod about Cersei not being involved in this murder plot? It was something along the lines of 'that's unusual here in KL' but it was fantastic!

He said Cersei wasn't involved with this murder which 'is an unusual thing in this city' or such.

Every part of the last two scenes with the Night's Watch and Meereen. Makes me incredibly excited for next week. Both Kit and Emilia pleasantly surprised me. I don't know what this lookalike did with the old Kit but I'm happy he did it.

Oberyn talking to anyone affiliated with the Lannisters makes me happy, and Tywin talking to anyone at all makes me happy, so of course I loved that scene.

Negative comments about Robert are always a good thing. Once again: Tywin talking to anyone makes me happy. Charles Dance is always great.

Gilly was sweet.

The episode opened with what I thought and hoped it would, and still left a lot of uncertainty about what's up with Sansa.

I really loved almost all of this episode.

"Elyo" first sword of Braavos, I really like that nod to the community

Shireen remain as one of the best characters in the show, I absolutely love her

Jon continue to have a good season

Tywin lecturing Tommen so he won't become Joffrey 2.0

Every part of the last two scenes with the Night's Watch and Meereen. Makes me incredibly excited for next week. Both Kit and Emilia pleasantly surprised me. I don't know what this lookalike did with the old Kit but I'm happy he did it.

You are right!!! I usually have nothing good to say about Kit Harington, but he really got into character in this season!

I actually enjoyed pretty much his scenes in the first chapter, and in this one, his last scene was totally Starkish.

really preparing the character for the LC election

Archived