[NO SPOILERS] "Positive Nitpicking" - What you loved about the episode [NO SPOILERS]

shiola

Jon being more of a badass and showing up Thorne. Oh yess.

EDD'S BACK! <3

Team Dany's discussion about whos gonna deal with the Meereen guy. Teeeheee.

Hound and Arya being hilarious in that guy's house. "And thank the Stranger for not killing us in our sleep for no reason." *grabs soup* holy shit thats lulz.

Sansa basically being |: at the whole Littlefinger thing. She really doesnt look too relieved and its kinda awesome.

Davos' bright idea! I squeed.

EDD IS BACK

Show Thorne apparently being a pastiche of book Thorne and Donal Noye makes him way more interesting this go-around. I like that even as he dislikes Jon Snow personally he's taking Snow's input seriously and giving it the weight it warrants. There's more to Thorne this way, and I like this change.

Agreed. And the attack on Craster's Keep makes sense on top.

:lol: I have to rewatch the scene eventually but I swear that the director told her "see how Dillane speaks and acts his scenes? Ok, do the same". Or Dillane warged her.

LOL

1. Adored the barrels of chains being catapulted on Meereen.

2. Tywin's pop quiz with Tommen... Great scene

3. Sophie Turner looking amazing in this episode... Those several minutes she appeared were OK, but she truly looked beautiful tonight.

4. Daario "expendable" Naharis LOL...

5. Shireen... Sweet child...

Tywin and Tommen- He is capable of being fond towards a family member!

Ygritte- Damn, what a vengeful bitch! I'm glad Jon got away from her now...

That boy being sent to CB with the message from those creepy Thenns...and then Jon with his hand on the boys shoulder. :wub:

Arya and the Hound! Just too funny and it was nice being reminded that Arya still has a good heart (her exchanges with the little girl and anger at the Hound stealing from them). I also liked the mention about how Frey rule is bad and how disgraceful the RW was....'The Gods will have their Vengeance'

Dany speaking in High Valyrian (Emilia is an ace at it)

The music during the Sansa escape scene. Really intense!

1. Adored the barrels of chains being catapulted on Meereen.

2. Tywin's pop quiz with Tommen... Great scene

3. Sophie Turner looking amazing in this episode... Those several minutes she appeared were OK, but she truly looked beautiful tonight.

4. Daario "expendable" Naharis LOL...

5. Shireen... Sweet child...

Loved this, too!

Quite a few things.

In general, the episode was very well paced. It kept me entertained and my unsullied friends went "it's over already?!" That's a good thing.

More specifically, my favorite parts were:

Davos and Shireen

The Iron Bank mention

Tommen and Tywin. Did you notice that bad look Cersei was giving Tywin? I'm not sure if it was intentional, but I drew parallels to when she went to Tywin and said that she deserved Tywin's attentions because she was his daughter. But again Tywin is overlooking her, this time for her son.

Edd, half-dead stumbling in (to Jon): "Thought you'd have a couple of wives by now." Gold.

Tywin telling Tommen that his brother was a terrible king and person and Tommen not disagreeing.

Blatantly ripping off Raiders of the Lost Ark for the Daario/champion scene.

Missandei getting embarrassed every time she has to translate people getting vulgar (which is pretty much all the time).

Golden Company namedrop.

Pod smuggling in cheese to Tyrion in his boot.

Nice to see them showing that Thorne, despite being a dick, actually understands how the Wildlings work, and discouraged his men from charging out after them.

Appreciated Pod's character development, but hated Tyrion's response.

I think I may be in the minority here, but I LOVED Arya and the Hound in this episode. Glad to see they're keeping them dysfunctional, and not turning them into some stupid revenge team

Archived