Huge Book Spoilers: The Golden Company? WTF?

Is it faegon even a bigger filler than we tought, to the point than a more mature Tommen along with The One True King and Daenerys could just overthrone his whole plot?

is Stannis getting the Golden Company? couldnt they think of an other name?

No, he doesn't have enough gold to hire them. And even if the Iron Bank give him the gold, there's no time to get them before Stannis goes to the wall

Actually, the fact that they started to name it, made me think Aegon is 99% confirmed to be next season

Stannis is going to the Wall. He cannot afford the Golden Company and will almost certainly be rejected by the Iron Bank. Their inclusion looks like a way to have them remembered when they do show up later.

and where is he going to get swords and ships to save the wall? theres no saalador....

by the way. i highly doubt they ll reject him to offer him money later. stannis would then just send them to go f themselves.

from the season trailer we seam he gets sirt of westerosi looking troops...

Yeah, I took it as another drop name to become familiar. Probably to set up the plot of (f)Aegon and (as @JonCon Red Beard remarked) Jon Con.

Like with Volantis. Everyone and everything has something to do with Volantis in the show. Yes, we get it, it's a city that's gonna be important later.

So I wouldn't be surprised if from now on we get to hear some amazing tales of the GC in the show.

Stannis is going to the Wall. He cannot afford the Golden Company and will almost certainly be rejected by the Iron Bank. Their inclusion looks like a way to have them remembered when they do show up later.

Actually, I'm pretty sure the Bank is going to have to give him something, since this episode established that Stannis essentially has no men.

Dany needs an enemy.

According to Moqorro, her biggest enemy is supposed to be Euron Greyjoy. I'm more worried about Victarion and Euron getting cut. Revealing another Targaryen would be a fist pump moment for the show fanbase since they're arguably the most popular house among the unsullied.

Actually, I'm pretty sure the Bank is going to have to give him something, since this episode established that Stannis essentially has no men.

Ya it seems like his army consists of himself, two women, a old smuggler, a 10 year old girl and three random guards.

Ya it seems like his army consists of himself, two women, a old smuggler, a 10 year old girl and three random guards.

His army only needs Shireen.

Seems like we'll be seeing The Griffin, The Young Dragon and more importantly the sexiest looking lyseni man in the series...Lysono Maar

Fixed for you.

Archived