Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sirar Salih

Tyrion and Podrick (book spoilers)

Such a powerful and sad farewell scene between Tyrion and Pod! This was definitely my favorite scene in this episode.

*Spoilers*

Pod is my hero, I feel sad that he will die later on. How do you think it will happen in the show?

Pod dies? How so? I'm sure when Brienne screamed "sword" and they cut her down they cut down Pod and Ser Hyle as well. That is the reason she changed her mind to save them so i don't think he's dead.

Well, the fact that Podrick is so likable probably means that he is marked for death sooner or later.

Incidentally, we probably should start some Podrick Payne hate threads if we want to prolong his role on the show.

I don't think he dies, actually. I think it's very likely that Stoneheart is holding him hostage. Otherwise why would Brienne lead Jaime into a trap?

As for show!Pod, I still don't like him. I mostly blame the writers for that stupid running gag last season, but I also can't imagine the actor pulling off the iconic lines: "Ser? My lady? Ser?"

I think hyle hunt has had his chips, although I hope not, I quite like him as an alternative love interest than Jaime.