(Book Spoilers) Lady SH cut?

drayrock

She doesn't appear until the epilogue of ASOS. There's plenty of time to, er, marinate.

Teehee the pun....

I really hope Lady Stoneheart isnt cut. Like, really hope not. And yeah, its like someone mentioned, they can have the build up of something else leading the BWB and going on a Frey killing spree and junk. That and some more hints about Nymeria reaving the Riverlands with her huge pack of wolves. Definitely would dovetail nicely.

The Riverlands is a gently-sloped watershed flat circle

:bowdown:

"Have you seen a girl of four and ten, fair skinned, auburn hair..." Repeat 100 times.

I'm all for LS, as long as they don't make her look like a zombie.

I think her appearance will be more or less like in Bran's dream in season 3, just kind of greenish pale, and maybe with the scar around her throat

Aegon won't be cut. They're already beginning to plant the seeds for his story.

Neither will LSH. There's been nods to it, and it's an essential part of Jaime and Brienne's story. We're only three episodes into the season; no need to panic about something that is quite clearly a season-ending cliffhanger.

I have thought all along that the reveal of Lady SH would come as an end of series cliff-hanger like it is in the books. Really looking forward to the reaction from the unsullied for this!

Although I hadn't thought about the possibility of them speeding up Brienne meeting her by the end of this series and getting the reveal through her viewpoint. I hope it will be through the epilogue scene.

Seeing UnCat so soon, i.e. before the end of the season, would devalue her death at the Red Wedding. The last scene we see is of her throat being opened... bringing her back so soon would be ridiculous, in my opinion. Catching up with all of the remaining Stark children - Sansa, Arya, Bran, even Rickon - would be worthwhile character development and heighten the emotional impact of her return.

I hope that when we see "Only Cat" later in the series, at the very end of that episode, I hope that is the moment we see her. Be careful what you wish for, Littlefinger. Be very careful.

OMG it's episode 3 and UnCat hasn't shown up yet, she's definitely cut even though it wouldn't make sense for her to be revealed in the story just yet, OMG! <_<

If she shows up any earlier, it will build expectation for her to appear more this season. Best to save her for the finale, after Only Cat, as others have mentioned.

I'm also thinking that Arya might hear a rumor of some girl killing Freys in the forest and think they are talking about her killing that guy after the Red Wedding. That's a perfect way in my mind to set up Lady Stoneheart without the Unsullied catching on.

As Gwen Christie said in one of the promo videos before this season when talking about the RW "It was so hard: Catelyn Stark, Richard Madden, Oona Chaplin" > She named one as a character and two as the actor's names. They won't be cutting LSH.

I suspect it will be seen as the final scene of EP10. I hope it is seen through Nymeria's eyes, then Arya wakes up for a massive double-slap for viewers.

Archived