Jeyne Poole Page Error

Josh Owen

Great map. Thanks for making it!

FYI, There are several links on the map that do not appear correctly (for me at least). Deepwood Motte. Greywater Watch. Old Castle. The Bloody Gate. Just to name a few. When clicked on, the title shows up, and then a single empty white field that extends indefinitely to the right. If I 'Select All" in the field and cut and paste elsewhere, the text of the entry can be read. But it is not visible on the page.

I assume something went wrong with the coding. Its not my computer, as it happens on my ipad as well and another computer I have access to.

Great map. Thanks for making it!

FYI, There are several links on the map that do not appear correctly (for me at least). Deepwood Motte. Greywater Watch. Old Castle. The Bloody Gate. Just to name a few. When clicked on, the title shows up, and then a single empty white field that extends indefinitely to the right. If I 'Select All" in the field and cut and paste elsewhere, the text of the entry can be read. But it is not visible on the page.

I assume something went wrong with the coding. Its not my computer, as it happens on my ipad as well and another computer I have access to.

I'm sorry, but which map are you referring to? Please link the page

Archived