[Book Spoilers] Bran and Company

BurDoc725

I'd like to see the traitors try and hand a baby over, but instead of a WW its CH...and when Jon gets to Craster's place, all the traitors are already dead.

theres no coldhands, and in the trailer u can see jon going against karl and other mutiners

This episode will have Jon gathering the volunteers to go there and convincing Thorne it's a good idea. The Craster's stuff will be Bran and co stumbling on the mutineers there along with some kind of baby sacrificing deal involving the WW's. Bran and crew may or may not meet up with the WW's right before this but that remains to be seen. I'll bet a million internet dollars that the shot in the trailers of the WW riding the horse coming out of the snow that people kept referring to as Coldhands will be shown here to be the one to claim the sacrificed Craster baby.

Jon's attack on the keep will be in E5 and will probably inadvertently provide the distraction for Bran to escape without them actually crossing paths. There are scenes with Jon fighting Karl inside the keep which will take place here.

Rather than Bran reaching the Children in the 4th episode and rushing through his ADWD material, I think it's more likely this "shelter" refers to where Bran and co. rest in an abandoned wildling longhall during a storm. If I recall correctly Bran has more warg dreams where he encounters the dead nights watchmen mutineers that were killed by Coldhands, followed by Bran's accusation of him being a "monster who cannot pass below the wall". CH may potentially show up this episode, save them from the mutineers and lead them to the shelter - or, like in the book, Bran finds it through Summer.

I hope you're right about this, except for the CH part (he won't be appearing in the show).

Are we the only two that don't want Bran to go to Craster's? Someone else mentioned above, it would be very ridiculous and out of character for Bran and company - they consistently want to stay away from people for fear of being seen -- and if the mutineers are living there (which they are) wouldn't they be burning fires or showing some sign of life? They don't have to worry about a WW attack, I reckon, so why not?

But I am sure that they will end up there, making zero sense and diverging from the story once more... :dunno:

I hope you're right about this, except for the CH part (he won't be appearing in the show).

Are we the only two that don't want Bran to go to Craster's? Someone else mentioned above, it would be very ridiculous and out of character for Bran and company - they consistently want to stay away from people for fear of being seen -- and if the mutineers are living there (which they are) wouldn't they be burning fires or showing some sign of life? They don't have to worry about a WW attack, I reckon, so why not?

But I am sure that they will end up there, making zero sense and diverging from the story once more... :dunno:

Something tells me them ending up at Craster's isn't going to be by choice. There may be a WW encounter that kind of forces them there.

I agree with you there, for the reasons I stated in my previous post about signs of life.

I hadn't heard the bit about something shocking or whatever, in this episode with regards to the Bran story line. Is that true?

Hmm... yeah, WW attack is the most logical choice by far.

I wish people would post links to video which establishes this theory. What are you guys seeing in the promo for tonight that looks like Craster's? It makes no sense for them to get embroiled there. Bran finding shelter could mean practically anything.

There were some photos posted of stills from the episode this week. I think since the structure seems to be wood, most people are linking it to Craster's -- a keep that looks similar on the inside to what little is seen in the photos.

You're right about it meaning anything... but people draw their own conclusions, and from the casting information the ex-Watch men at Craster's will appear in this episode.

I wish people would post links to video which establishes this theory. What are you guys seeing in the promo for tonight that looks like Craster's? It makes no sense for them to get embroiled there. Bran finding shelter could mean practically anything.

The preview shows Karl at Craster's. We know Jon's not going there yet (that's next episode). There's no reason for them to have scenes there unless they're going to have one of the main storylines go through there like Bran, Sam or Jon's. The synopsis says Bran and co "stumble on shelter" and they should be pretty damn close to Craster's based on them just recently going north of the Wall.

Bran getting captured and being at Craster's when Jon attacks there was leaked by an extra on Reddit back in the Fall which is not a 100% legit source but based on the fact that no one even knew about Jon going to Craster's at that point, I would say the storyline appears to be playing out exactly as they described.

And then there's this picture from the episode tonight that HBO released. If that's not inside Craster's, then it's a great facsimile.

http://cdn.winteriscoming.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/oathkeeper3.jpg

This episode will have Jon gathering the volunteers to go there and convincing Thorne it's a good idea. The Craster's stuff will be Bran and co stumbling on the mutineers there along with some kind of baby sacrificing deal involving the WW's. Bran and crew may or may not meet up with the WW's right before this but that remains to be seen. I'll bet a million internet dollars that the shot in the trailers of the WW riding the horse coming out of the snow that people kept referring to as Coldhands will be shown here to be the one to claim the sacrificed Craster baby.

Jon's attack on the keep will be in E5 and will probably inadvertently provide the distraction for Bran to escape without them actually crossing paths. There are scenes with Jon fighting Karl inside the keep which will take place here.

Thorne and Slynt will probably say Jon is up to some kind of treason when he wants to go hunt down the mutineers

I think Coldhands will rescue Bran and Company from Crasters Keep. Jon and company will arrive after Bran has already left and take care of the remaining survivors.

Maybe Coldhand's and the Children's power being used to free Bran will help convince Jon to let him go North as well.

I think Coldhands will rescue Bran and Company from Crasters Keep. Jon and company will arrive after Bran has already left and take care of the remaining survivors.

Not sure about Coldhands but you are right everywhere else. The changes made to Bran's story are simply means by which to extend his story and keep non-readers interested. They will not be consequential to the greater narrative.

Not sure about Coldhands but you are right everywhere else. The changes made to Bran's story are simply means by which to extend his story and keep non-readers interested. They will not be consequential to the greater narrative.

Well, they will take up time that the show could be using to *show* the greater narrative instead of crappy C-movie Sci-fi channel made-for-tv writing.

Well, they will take up time that the show could be using to *show* the greater narrative instead of crappy C-movie Sci-fi channel made-for-tv writing.

I can appreciate the sentiment but they have already burned through Arya and Bran's material from A Storm of Swords. Absent having them disappear for the rest of the season, they are in somewhat of a bind.

How did they get beyond the wall? Weren't they headed for Castle Black? I missed this.

They met up with Sam and Gilly in one of the deserted castles at the end of season 3. Osha wanted them all to go to Castle Black, but Bran insisted they had to find the three-eyed crow, which is the point at which Rickon and Osha went off on their own.

They met up with Sam and Gilly in one of the deserted castles at the end of season 3. Osha wanted them all to go to Castle Black, but Bran insisted they had to find the three-eyed crow, which is the point at which Rickon and Osha went off on their own.

Cool, that's it! thank you!

Archived