(SHOW SPOILERS) An Early Look At Episode 4--THAT scene

iheartseverus

Don't think Ramsay is in this episode. I could see it being something in Meereen with the slave uprising. It doesn't look like that master getting swarmed by the slaves in the trailer is going to have a good time. I keep thinking back to Season 2 with the KL riots and that High Septon getting taken down in what hilariously escalated into a Walking Dead zombie kill for some reason.

Could the Mountain stumble upon the Farmer and daughter from last episode, and butcher them?

I don't know if they're listed for another episode, but it would be quite tense to know that the Mountain was hot on his brother's trail, before being summoned back to Tywin.

Could the Mountain stumble upon the Farmer and daughter from last episode, and butcher them?

I don't know if they're listed for another episode, but it would be quite tense to know that the Mountain was hot on his brother's trail, before being summoned back to Tywin.

I hadn't thought of that scenario, but it would be much more meaningful/painful than simply watching him tear apart someone we've never 'met' before. Good thought, Mordos!

But disgusting? Would they show it as such given their undying love for savior Dany? I doubt it :(

If I could have a wish, I would go for not only masters but also some slaves horribly dying because of the riot she started, just to start showing finally a little of the well-intended is not always well-done dynamic.

Did they specify what kind of scene it was?

I can imagine if they wanted to make the rat eating vivid, they could show it in a particularly disgusting way, with all it's insides etc

I thought the beheading of the horse, and the slicing of the other horses's throat in Season 1 were particularly gory.

Maybe what follows is - there is a scene with scared Reek in a cage or something and bloodied, shirtless Ramsay walking in in Devil Inside trailer - perhaps he eats a rat and then some awful stuff happens? :/

That scene is from E6 because Ramsay shows up at Reek's cage with his bare torso all covered in blood (most likely Myranda's) and in the scenes we've seen of Yara's attack on the Dreadfort in E6, Ramsay's got the same blood stain bare torso. I think that's Ramsay's coming to excitedly tell Reek that his sister is here to try and save him.

It has to be Crasters. In the last episode Edd? said that "those poor girls, I bet they miss their father" something along those lines. We know there is probably alot of raping going on there... I hope they did tone it down, especially based on the previous episode.

First things first, what I read said, they worked on 4 and 5 ep, and did not say where it was, only that these 2 guys shot it, so It isn't for sure its in this one.

1 My thought when reading it, was Tyrion murdering 2 other characters, but that can't happen until after the Trail.

2 Next would be if they shot a flash back of Elia Martell and her children, but they haven't really done any flash back.

3 next would be Reek, going to Moat Callin, and bring out the Ironmen and into Ramsey and Roose's hands, but IIRC roose sent Ramsey sent them to Castle Black, instead.

4 next would be any number of things from Greyjoys Kingsmote, things Brienne see after she gets to back to Riverlands, Dany sees in Y, or Jaime see at Riverrun, all which are further ahead.

5 next would be Bran seeing aftermath of the RW but that seems a bit late

6 next would leaves what Tyrion sees in the Black Cells, but he is in a cell already

7 MBG is Wildlings invade Mole town. .

First things first, what I read said, they worked on 4 and 5 ep, and did not say where it was, only that these 2 guys shot it, so It isn't for sure its in this one.

1 My thought when reading it, was Tyrion murdering 2 other characters, but that can't happen until after the Trail.

2 Next would be if they shot a flash back of Elia Martell and her children, but they haven't really done any flash back.

3 next would be Reek, going to Moat Callin, and bring out the Ironmen and into Ramsey and Roose's hands, but IIRC roose sent Ramsey sent them to Castle Black, instead.

4 next would be any number of things from Greyjoys Kingsmote, things Brienne see after she gets to back to Riverlands, Dany sees in Y, or Jaime see at Riverrun, all which are further ahead.

5 next would be Bran seeing aftermath of the RW but that seems a bit late

6 next would leaves what Tyrion sees in the Black Cells, but he is in a cell already

7 MBG is Wildlings invade Mole town. .

ramsay was sent to take moat cailin Locke was sent to castle black.

Archived