(SHOW SPOILERS) An Early Look At Episode 4--THAT scene

iheartseverus

^Thank you, Sati. I just can't see why Cersei would have him do that for no reason at all. That's why I think that its being done in Tyrion's sight, or Bronn's or Oberyn's to intimidate them.

I still wonder if they're going to dub Gregor's voice because if he suddenly sounded Icelandic...that would be odd. If they do Rory McCann should do it to give the brothers some consistency in their accents.

I still wonder if they're going to dub Gregor's voice because if he suddenly sounded Icelandic...that would be odd. If they do Rory McCann should do it to give the brothers some consistency in their accents.

I doubt he'll be saying enough for them to bother. An Icelandic accent might give him a slightly gruffer tone which would probably be beneficial.

Someone here wondered if the show is going to have the Mountain show up at that nice peasant's house that Arya and the Hound just left. I don't know if that's what will happen, but it'd make for good, gut-wrenching drama since we've already spent time with that nice gentle man and his little girl.

Talk about shit luck. Hound robs your ass, then his bro kills your ass.

We saw the clapper thing in his photos (you know that you snap and then say "action"?) and it had episode 7 written on it.

It's called a Slate.

I personally have no idea whatsoever what scene could be so horrid, they'd have to edit the bad out.

Maybe what follows is - there is a scene with scared Reek in a cage or something and bloodied, shirtless Ramsay walking in in Devil Inside trailer - perhaps he eats a rat and then some awful stuff happens? :/

Ramsey is horny for Reek, and they tried to do a scene inspired by Deliverance. Hence it had to be toned down. No squealing like a porker.

That peasant should nail a 'No Dogs Allowed' sign on his front gate.

:cheers:

Anyway, I dont think we will see the Mountain next episode ! The very brutal scene would be at Craster's imo : raping, delivering baby to the WW, beating C's wives... could make some very tough TV !

^Thank you. I've been calling it a "clapper thingmy" for months now.

You're welcome! I don't know much, but I do know some things, and when I do, I'm happy to share! :D

The more I think about it, I guess it's got to be Craster's, especially after having Grenn and Edd come back so damaged.

I definitely think we'll see the farmer and his daughter dead at some point. Might even be through Nymeria's eyes. Where the Hound says "maybe we should go back" and Arya says "No, they're dead already".

There is a scene like that in the books but about going back to Riverrun to rescue Catelyn, I think transferring it this way would work well for the character development of both.

The way they filmed that scene was terrifying especially the close up on his dogs as they chased the girl. The graphic part of the girls eating the girl alive was not shown, but showing reeks reaction to it made the scene stronger and more horrifying. implied terror and violence often works better.

Another deviation from the books, I think. As I remember, Theon recalled Ramsay murdering the girl; the dogs were used to track and hold at bay. The dogs were actually good, or at least tolerant and non-violent, to Theon. I'm still trying to figure out what breed of dogs were used in the filming. Looked like a molosser breed; but they didn't look quite like Bullmastiffs, maybe Cane Corsos, Boerbels, or Presa Canario.

I am very glad that they did not show the dogs tearing up the poor girl. Less is often more...

Archived