(SHOW SPOILERS) An Early Look At Episode 4--THAT scene

iheartseverus

I know - in the show, it makes very little sense that she wouldn't be assaulted. But I still hope it won't happen.

I'm with you on that. This next episode will be very stressful :uhoh:

I can only imagine how stressed you are about this. This must be very hard for you :lol:

I hope she's okay too :(

This board will never hear the end of my rage if anything happens :lol: :bawl:

At the same time how will they not rape her? If she is there over night? Unless they know she is highborn? Or would they even care?

True.

Also, how did they capture Ghost, and why is Ghost still alive???? Corgman screwed the pooch with this Craster's situation.

True.

Also, how did they capture Ghost, and why is Ghost still alive???? Corgman screwed the pooch with this Craster's situation.

As to how they captured Ghost, we did see him in season two wandering freely around Craster's, so it would be possible to catch him. I wonder if that wooden cage would keep him trapped though.

As to why he's still alive, the impression I got was that the head mutineer seemed to think they were kindred spirits or something :lol: . He got royally pissed when Rast said they should kill it. Could just be that he was pissed that his order wasn't immediately carried out, but that wasn't quite the impression I got.

What the hell is THAT scene? Was it just the raping of Craster's daughters? First of his name really didn't have any truly grisly scenes.

The only thing I can think of is that is was Rast getting killed by Ghost and that they have toned it down by removing nearly the entire scene.

Otherwise, it might be that the gruesome scene is yet to come.

Archived