(SHOW SPOILERS) An Early Look At Episode 4--THAT scene

iheartseverus

^For those of us familiar with MacLaren's work on Breaking Bad, I hope she does a montage of some sort! It's not really in GoT's style but she is great at them.

True ! Some of her montages in BB were heart-breaking, some were epic and thrilling, some were very poetic... I hope she dares one in GoT !

^No. And for Nathalie Emmanuel it's not so much a nude scene as a bum scene.

Keep in mind everyone, the scene that was toned down in a Michelle MacLaren episode is a violent or gory scene, not a sexy one. I hope it's not my fault that this thread devolved in this direction...

This is entirely your fault :devil:

Well, I know a bunch about casting info, Rhaegar and it so happens that they cast a lot of naked ladies.

Arkash, I guess the bastard killing in the North Remembers was kindof a montage. Maybe the massacre inside Meereen will be in a similar vein. It's too bad Michelle MacLaren can't artfully contrast the action with a real-life song. I have to watch Gliding Over All again.

Well, I know a bunch about casting info, Rhaegar and it so happens that they cast a lot of naked ladies.

Arkash, I guess the bastard killing in the North Remembers was kindof a montage. Maybe the massacre inside Meereen will be in a similar vein. It's too bad Michelle MacLaren can't artfully contrast the action with a real-life song. I have to watch Gliding Over All again.

The scene that closed out "The Climb" with LF narrating his speech over top of silent scenes of Sansa crying over missing his boat and Joffrey killing Ros was definitely a montage.

^You're right. I hope we get another one over LF's speech this episode but maybe that's asking for too much. I really hope he name-drops the show but since they've cut Varys and Jorah doing the same thing and only had Cersei say "game of thrones" the once, I doubt LF will get to.

I dont think Littlefinger / Sansa will open the episode (if I had to bet, I'd go with KL for that, probably the talk between Jaime and Cersei) not end it (I'd,bet on Craster's Keep for that)

Am I the only one who is sort of scared to find out what THAT scene is? I mean the fact that the Director of Photography filmed Cersei's rape scene but said this was to horrible to broadcast really says something.

Archived