(SHOW SPOILERS) An Early Look At Episode 4--THAT scene

iheartseverus

Well we know that the Bolton arc is in the episode and being that a rough timeline of events is known (Asha/Yara Ep 6?) and then the Moat towards the end of the season I'm wondering what material they have in this episode .. They've already established Ramsay's tendencies towards violence/torture etc so that's really not necessary anymore - some more Bolton dialogue would be nice. (Edit: think it's just Locke this week)

As for the scene my bet is on Craster's - guessing the only thing that happens with Brienne this week is Jaime giving her the sword & maybe her joining forces with Pod .. and if "Ser... er.. My Lady" doesn't happen then *shakes fist*

they'll probably want to play RV/Mountain up in a big way

They had a great chance to show the audience what kind of man the Mountain is. Instead of all that silly talk of chickens, Polliver could have related the story of the Mountain's men and the inn daughter (the one Arya hears Chiswyck tell in book two). It wouldn't have felt the least bit out of place considering Polliver's men were doing something quite similar at the time. Anyway, it would define the Mountain's monstrosity, add fuel to Sandor's hate of Gregor and to Arya's hate of Polliver (as it did with Chiswyck).

Well we know that the Bolton arc is in the episode and being that a rough timeline of events is known (Asha/Yara Ep 6?) and then the Moat towards the end of the season I'm wondering what material they have in this episode .. They've already established Ramsay's tendencies towards violence/torture etc so that's really not necessary anymore - some more Bolton dialogue would be nice. (Edit: think it's just Locke this week)

As for the scene my bet is on Craster's - guessing the only thing that happens with Brienne this week is Jaime giving her the sword & maybe her joining forces with Pod .. and if "Ser... er.. My Lady" doesn't happen then *shakes fist*

Locke will be in this episode most likely ramsay and reek will not. they would have shown footage contacted to them in the promo. The promo always shows footage from every storyline in the episode.

They had a great chance to show the audience what kind of man the Mountain is. Instead of all that silly talk of chickens,

That whole sequence with the chickens was the Hound getting more more irritated with Polliver end in a very serious and brutal brawl. It was funny and it fit perfectly. Best done scene done by D and D in that episode.

I find myself constantly coming back to that scene, I think it is one of the most brutal scenes in the show as well, because of how intimate the fighting was, what I mean by that is how personal the violence was, that guy getting stabbed in the face I found very difficult to watch, and Arya's killing of Polliver, I never want to watch that again. lol. But in a good way.

I find myself constantly coming back to that scene, I think it is one of the most brutdal scenes in the show as wel, because of how intimate the fighting was, what I mean by that is how personal the violence was, that guy getting stabbed in the face I found very difficult to watch, and Arya's killing of Polliver, I never want to watch that again. lol. But in a good way.

Not only did it mirror Lommy's death, it also mirrored the first death Arya ever witnessed - Ser Hugh of the Vale dieing in the lists at the Tourney of the Hand.

Not only did it mirror Lommy's death, it also mirrored the first death Arya ever witnessed - Ser Hugh of the Vale dieing in the lists at the Tourney of the Hand.

Ah yes! It did, didn't notice that.

But I did notice all of my careless spelling mistakes in my previous post lol.

A white walker eating a baby?

We dont know what the WW do to the babies !

But since this is a Bryan Cogman written episode, I expect some tidbits of information on what use they have of the babies ! Looking forward to that !

We dont know what the WW do to the babies !

But since this is a Bryan Cogman written episode, I expect some tidbits of information on what use they have of the babies ! Looking forward to that !

There's an outside chance this coming episode may have one of the biggest "spoilers"/revelations the show has yet given to book readers. The artistic corpse spirals/runes are arguably more than the book has ever given us about what the White Walkers are up to, and we may get yet more information with the baby offering.

But that of course is assuming that the horse head spirals mean anything.

But that of course is assuming that the horse head spirals mean anything.

I always thought that was just a cinematic touch without any significant story behind it.

I guess it could have some religious meaning for the Others though. Sacrificing human babies to a god certainly seems more plausible to me than them eating them.

do you think the show will start losing some audience if they follow Jaime's rape episode with a baby-eating episode? because if this were any show but GOT, I'd have bailed out. I'm afraid they'll only have book fans left if they show monsters eating a baby. I'm getting nervous about whatever scene this is.

Well, you can also gain new viewers by pushing boundaries ! Many viewers may enjoy the "too much is never enough", and somehow that is my case as well (I know it's quite impossible to revulse me) and GoT viewers are well geared up for "too much".

It's HBO of course this show is going to be pretty violent. I do think the show may be in danger of crossing a line when it coms to sexual violence, two weeks in a row the show has featured explicit sexually violent scenes ie ramsays girl hunting and the Jamie cersi rape fiasco which have hurt the shows image in the popular media.

Archived