(SHOW SPOILERS) An Early Look At Episode 4--THAT scene

iheartseverus

I am beginning to think that Roose's screentime will be as limited as that, Hath4. At least his scene in "the Lion and the Rose" is awesome enough to hold me over until then. But I think we'll at least see Ramsay and Reek again in episode five rather than them being absent for four episodes. I mean last season Theon was in five of ten episodes so his screentime ought to be comparable to that. I hope we get a bit more of Team Dreadfort now that they've left that torture chamber and have a little more narrative spiciness on their side.

As for what to expect in the MacLaren episodes, I think it was gore rather than sexual violence implied in that interview. And if we're to go by what the HBO schedule describes as being in each episode, neither episode four or five feature "strong sexual content".

^Well, we'll get Myranda and Ramsay going at it. We'll also get the three naked ladies who reportedly worked with Liam Cunningham in some capacity (who I guess will be on a pleasure barge in Braavos where mayhaps Davos will find his old bud Salladhor). And potentially there will also be Carice in the bath. So yeah, very packed in that respect.

Unless of course Yara's attack goes down in episode seven instead of six, but people have been saying six around here pretty emphatically, so I'm just going along with that. If episode six IS the last time we see Team Dragonstone before their glorious arrival in ep. nine, then it would have to place Mel's bubbly time in that episode too.

^ Yep. She'll be smacking him in the face and whatnot. And I think Yara will sneak in and shank that bitch as a sort of poetic justice for poor Tansy (the blonde who got eaten by the pooches). I really don't see how they will have Yara escape from her Dreadfort attack unscathed, but I guess that's discussion for another thread. I do have one theory, if anyone wants to hear it.

yeah I think she is going to die in that scene either ramsay will turn on her and kill her or the ironborn will barge in and she will die, the only problem with your theory is how would yara not kill ramsay he would be write in front of her on the bed exposed and unharmed.

Didn't we also see Theon get flayed for a bit?

It's probably a very violent rape scene or very graphic dismemberment like someone getting cut open slowly while still alive.

But, considering all what we have seen (and will see, Gregor cleaving commoners in half and impaling them on his sword and tossing them in the air) it might even be worse. Like someone getting raped with a knife till they die or so.

Well all of the posts here do mention events that are likely to occur but, if we're referring to "That" scene I would say it's unlikely they are the culprit - by all accounts we don't get Ramsay/Myranda until EP6 ..and the scene in question will occur in 4 or 5 (leaning towards 5 whether it be CC or something else )

While there's no real evidence to my guess of Gregor and his party running into the farmer/daughter who were just robbed by the hound .. it does logically tie into a lot of the dialogue about 'I bet if they caught a look at someone as big as you they'd turn and walk the other way' etc.. and Gregor would probably be enraged to learn that "a man nearly your size, with burns on his face" already took the silver - so the 'disturbing' scene could be Gregor 'taking' the mans daughter but it would only be implied, which would be disturbing enough..

That said - we already know Gregor is going to be slaughtering commoners at some point per the season trailer, and someone had mentioned he's listed as being in 3 episodes (this is never an ironclad thing as Beric Dondarrion was 'scheduled' for one more episode last season then he appeared in) Based on how events are playing out between Oberyn/Tywin, I get the vibe that Tywin has no reason to believe that Gregor is going to be back in KL anytime soon (that'll be Cersei's doing ofc) and the shot in the season trailer of The Mountain looks to be in King's Landing (would guess earlier in the same episode as the trial by combat or the episode before)

I'm pissed about the way that Cersei/Jaime scene was handled. Absolutely NO reason why that needed to be a rape scene.

There's plenty of that in the books. We've been introduced to Ramsay, soon we'll see the Mountain, and of course we have the Saltpans (if that's all included).

Why add a non-canon rape scene? Stupid! I should be directing this show :devil:

Hath4, remember though the shot from the "weapons and training" video of Ramsay fighting Ironborn in the kennels, shirtless and bloodied. So he does get out of that situation somehow. I just wonder how Yara will...

well I have heard rumors that ramsay and yara do have a one on one fight in a room, I think that would be in his bitches kennels sense that is were reek is and it would be more dramatic to have the fight right in front of reek. Also what is your theory on yara.

My theory that I alluded to above is that he will capture Yara and loose her in the woods to hunt her down a la Tansy but she'll kill the dogs with her "suckling babe" and get away. Other than that, or her being involved in some sort of prisoner exchange, I can't see how they'd have her survive the odds she's facing.

I a feeling she will either be killed by ramsay or get way. Here being captured would be really repetitive. plus why would he send reek into moat cailin when he could simply threaten to kill yara if they do not surrender.

^Ep. six seems to have quite a lot going on in that department if you're an enthusiast. Samantha Bentley, Anoushka Kellett and Sarine Sofair are three girls who apparently share a scene with Davos. Charlotte Hope with Ramsay. Potentially Carice. It's packed. IMO perhaps too packed but for those who enjoy it, there you go.

I a feeling she will either be killed by ramsay or get way. Here being captured would be really repetitive. plus why would he send reek into moat cailin when he could simply threaten to kill yara if they do not surrender.

I'm thinking Yara will get captured by Ramsey and he'll trade her for Moat Cailin and earn Roose's respect/gratitude o whatever you want to call it.

^Ep. six seems to have quite a lot going on in that department if you're an enthusiast. Samantha Bentley, Anoushka Kellett and Sarine Sofair are three girls who apparently share a scene with Davos. Charlotte Hope with Ramsay. Potentially Carice. It's packed. IMO perhaps too packed but for those who enjoy it, there you go.

Do you have a source for 'Carice in the tub'? Hubba hubba.

E6 sounds like this season's Bear and the Maiden Fair in terms of gratuitous nudity and sexual content. The Davos scene in particular makes no sense to me.

^The "weeks ahead" promo. No, "the Laws of Gods and Men" will be very eventful, Tyrion's trial, Stan going to Braavos and potentially Yara's attack. It'll be no "Bear and the Maiden Fair".

Of course we don't have confirmation that the Dreadfort attack will actually be in episode six, we just know that Charlotte Hope will reappear in an Alik Sakharov episode. We do know that Sarine Sofair, one of the three girls who worked with Cunningham, will be in episode six though. As for Carice that could be in episode five as well. Or episode seven depending on when we last see Team Dragonstone before they arrive.

I hope I don't come off as a perv for remembering all of this stuff. I remember other show info too...

^The "weeks ahead" promo. No, "the Laws of Gods and Men" will be very eventful, Tyrion's trial, Stan going to Braavos and potentially Yara's attack. It'll be no "Bear and the Maiden Fair".

I clarified 'in terms of sex and nudity.'

Thanks, though.

Is Braavos in episode six? The synopsis says they set sail, but I assumed that meant from Dragonstone, which would be surprising to see Braavos in the same episode they leave Dragonstone.

Archived